Protecta Bait Stations
Protect your children and pets from bait or snap traps with Protecta Bait Stations that are tamper-resistant. They are secured with a locking screw and unlock with an Allen key wrench (included-one per order).
Protecta Rodent Bait stations come in black or gray colors.
How Protecta Bait Stations Work
- Rodents enter the station, eat the bait, and go off to die.
- Each station has two vertical rods and two horizontal rods.These rods secure the bait in place, so you don't have one rat hoarding an abundance of bait, getting better control through the entire population.The Protecta Rodent Bait stations, when used with the rods also protect the rodent bait from outdoor elements keeping it fresher and more appetizing to rodents.
- Alternately, Protecta Bait Stations can be outfitted with Trapper T Rex snap traps. Using snap traps inside the bait station would protect children and pets from harm of the snapping trap.Trapper T Rex Snap Traps or Mini T Rex Trapsfit neatly inside, keeping these snap traps away from children and non targeted pets. Typical rat snap traps do not fit.
Protecta Bait Station Features
- Made of heavy-duty injection molded plastic, these rodent bait stations withstand the toughest baiting situations indoors or out.
- They are large enough to accommodate several rats and hold up to one pound for dry rodent bait and one pt. of liquid rodent bait..
- Horizontal and or or vertical bait securing rods keep Blox forms of bait securely in the stations. Liners which fit in the bait compartment are available to make cleaning and re baiting easier.
- It's large enough to accommodate six rats and holds up to one pound of dry rodent bait and one pint of liquid rodent bait.
- Can be outfitted with Trapper Snap Traps