Fastrac Soft Bait + Protecta Evo Ambush Bait Kit
Fastrac Soft Bait (4 lbs) + Protecta Evo Ambush Stations (3)
- (3) Protecta Evo Ambush Stations Each station comes with 4 vertical rods with locking rods that will not fall out during cleaning.(Measures 8 1/12 x 101/4 x 41/4")
- (1) Fastrac Soft Bait-4 lbs.
- (1) Protecta Evo Key
Option Add On: Extra replacement keys at a discounted rate
Fastrac Soft Bait
Fastrac Soft Bait is fast-acting soft bait that kills anticoagulant resistant Norway rats, Roof rats, and House mice.
An acute bait, Fastrac Soft Bait will knock the rodent population down to a manageable level more quickly than traditional anticoagulant baits
This bait does not have an antidote.
It is important to keep non-targeted animals away from this bait or use tamper resistant bait stations like the Protecta Evo Ambush Stations in this kit. Due to the stop-feed qualities of Fastrac, the placement quantities should be extremely small.
Secondary poisoning (e.g., a dog consuming the carcasses of rodents poisoned by Fastrac) does not readily occur with bromethalin.
- Rats and mice may die within one or two days after consuming a lethal dose
- Less bait required versus anticoagulant rodent baits
- Extensively researched and tested in commercial, urban, and rural settings
- Outstanding preservative package ensures bait won’t freeze, mold or melt
- 8g sachet, approximately 227 sachets per pail
Protecta Evo Ambush Bait Stations
The Ambush bait station has received a perfect score for child and dog resistance. Bell Labs really hit a home run on this station. It's affordable and easy to use.
Ideal to use around children and pets
Bell Lab's Protecta Evo Ambush Bait Station's low profile allows usage under pallets or other tight spots where rodents would travel. As a low profile bait station, Protecta Evo Ambush Bait Station works well in tight baiting scenarios, "ambushing" either rats or mice using rodent baits or Bell snap traps. The Ambush bait station protects rodent bait from dirt, moisture, and contaminants keeping if fresh longer. As a tamper-resistant rodent bait station, it can not be opened without a key. It has baffles in it to keep both bait and traps out of reach of pets, children, and non-targeted animals. This bait station has been tested to resistant against destruction by dogs and children.
- Tamper-resistant Rodent Bait Stations are an integral part of baiting.
- They keep bait away from children, livestock, pets and other animals, as well as protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants so bait stays fresh longer.