Protecta Mouse Bait Stations
Use Protecta Mouse Bait Stations when mice infestations require baiting. They are tamper-resistant, protecting children and non-targeted animals from the poison bait or trap. They open with a key (included). These stations have four prongs that either hold bait or hold Trapper Mini T Rex Mouse Snap Traps. They may be used inside or outside.
1 key per order (Bait Not Included )
Protecta Mouse Bait Station Uses
- Protecta Mouse Bait Station is a mouse-sized bait station or a monitoring tool.
- To capture mice without poison or for mouse identification, place Trapper Mini-Rex Mouse Traps on the studs on the bottom of the Protecta Mouse Bait Station. The studs position the Snap Trap in two locations to capture mice - from the side or front. Typical Victor snap traps are too tall for this bait station.
- Use it with non-toxic Detex Blox to monitor mouse activity.
Protecta Mouse Bait Features
- It features four prongs that hold four BLOX bait, indispensable for heavy mouse infestations.
- Mouse entry holes line up with the wall. It measures: 6 in.x 5 1/2 in. x 2 1/2 in
- It locks when closed and unlocks with the PROTECTA 2-prong key.
- Protecta Mouse opens on the side, like a book, making it easy to service when the bait station is flush against a wall.