The Prowler Owl replicates a Great Horned Owl in a hunting, bird of prey mode. The Great Horned Owl is a feared predator for many animals such as birds, geese, skunks and rodents. The outstretched wings resemble an owl on the hunt. The breeze will stimulate life into this owl, so it looks real and not wooden like. It looks as if it is gliding in the air. Owls that are immobile are not as effective as this replicated owl.
The Prowler Owl as recreated from a National Turkey Federation Artist of the year, wildlife artist, Dave Constantine.
- Predator owl replica; life-size owl
- Safe, humane, non-toxic, silent
- Always-moving “hunting" posture keeps birds away
- 44" Wingspan
- Heavy Duty Materials: head is hard resin plastic, body is strong-weave iron hide fabric supported by woven flexible cables and riveted plastic struts
- Mounting:neck opening is 3/4" diameter, place on 5/8" pole.
- Includes: head, wings, and body
- Flexible wings move and flap in the wind realistically
- Intimidating, glassy eyes
- Protects buildings and equipment from bird damage
- Prevents spread of disease: E. Coli, Salmonella, West Nile
- Save outdoor grounds from bird damage; increase property aesthetics
- Cut recurring and repair costs