JT Eaton's Puffy D Insecticide Bulb Duster (#512)
The Puffy D Bulb Duster has a thick, pliable rubber body with a metal top and brass tip, it is manufactured for years of repeated use.
Puffy D Bulb Duster holds up to 14 oz of dust or fine granules. It includes a 12-inch brass extension and curved tip and a convenient plastic tunnel for filling it with a dust. Remove the extension if not needed.
This duster will clog with most large granular insecticide products. Test unit prior to use when using granules.
- For Use: Commercial & Residential; Indoors and Outdoors
- Yield: 14 oz of dust
- Parts included: 12" applicator, short bent tip, plastic funnel
- Thick, pliable, rubber body with metal top and brass tip
- Includes 12" brass extension & a curved tip
- Extension can be removed if not needed
- Holds up to 14 oz. of dust
- Easy to use
To use the Puffy D Insecticide Bulb duster, fill duster about halfway full of the dust of your choice, direct nozzle into a crack, crevice, or void and squeeze the bulb. Remove the extension if it is not needed for the application. Use care to remove the nozzle from crack, crevice, hole, or void before releasing pressure after squeezing. If you leave the nozzle inserted into these locations, you run the risk of sucking in moisture, dirt, or debris that would block the nozzle.
- Secure end cap at tip prior to filling.
- Unscrew filling cap.
- Load the desired product in the duster and avoid spills using the plastic funnel. Allow for airspace, so duster functions properly.