Pylon TR Total Release Aerosol
Pylon TR total release aerosol is a convenient, easy to use formulation to control such insects like mites, adult fungus gnats and thrips. This miticide/insecticide offers a thorough coverage, flexible re-entry times, and excellent plant safety. It is to be used only in commercial greenhouses on ornamental and fruiting vegetables. You may use it on cut flowers, foliage, bedding plants, potted flowering plants, ornamentals and flowering hanging baskets.
Active Ingredients: Chlorfenapyr -- 4.5%
Coverage : up to 3,000 sq.ft. (40' x 125' x 10' ceiling)
Application Tips For Success
- The top of the Pylon TR total release insecticide can should be at or above the plant canopy before application.
- Clear out a three-foot diameter area around the can to prep for application.
The can should be at room temperature during the application.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all HAF fans just before activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night.
- For single-level plants, choose the low rate; for multiple-level plants, choose the high rate.