Q4 Plus Turf Herbicide
Q4 Turf Herbicide has been replaced by Q 4 Plus Turf Herbicide
Q4 Plus Turf Herbicide is a selective post-emergent herbicide. That means that it kills selective weeds and works after the weed has sprouted. Q4 Plus has a combination of four actives: Quinclorac, Sulfentrazone, 2,4,-D and Dicamba for a powerful knockdown on grassy and broadleaf weeds. This special formulation makes it unique among herbicides getting quick results with a broad although selective range of irritating weeds. Q4 Plus Turf Herbicide controls yellow nutsedge, crabgrass, foxtail, certain grassy weeds, and other troublesome broadleaf weeds in cool-season turf areas.
Mode of Action and Symptoms of Q4 Plus
The effects of Q4 Plus begin with stunting, then a gradual reddening and yellowing followed by plant death.
The Quinclorac is absorbed through the root system and the other 3 active ingredients are contact herbicides, giving you multiple modes of action.
Q4 Plus Turf Herbicide Features
- Rain fast in 6 hours
- May apply up to 90 degree F
- Post-emergence control of of grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Extra knockdown power of grassy weeds
- Labeling includes use on bermudagrass
- Wide window of application for broadleaf weeds
- Fast visual response-within 24-48 hours
- Protox inhibitor activity for rapid desiccation and death of broadleaf weeds
- Technical Bulletin