Dithiopyr L is used for the control of grassy and broadleaf weeds.
Grasses: barley, barnyardgrass, bluegrass, brome, crabgrass, crabgrass, large, crabgrass, smooth, crabgrass, southern, crowfootgrass ,dallisgrass (seedling) ,foxtail, goosegrass, Mary's grass oats, wild ryegrass (annual & perennial), sandbur, smutgrass
Broadleaf Weeds: bittercress, carpetweed, chickweed, dandelion, geranium, Carolina henbit, knotweed, prostrate lespedeza, common marestail ,medic, black, mulberry weed, mustard, and more listed weeds.
|For Use :
||Established lawns, Commercial sod farms, Non-cropland and Industrial Sites, Ornamental Turf (including Golf Course Fairways, Roughs, Tee Boxes), Container-grown Ornamentals, Field-grown Ornamentals, and Landscape Ornamentals.
- Before using Dithiopyr L on newly established turf, the turf should have received at least two mowings following seeding, sodding or sprigging. The turf needs to be well established and not weakened from disease, pest or other turf injuries.
- Allow 6 moths to sod before application of Dithiopyr L for best results.
- For Coastal South : HI, FL, AL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, and TX apply between 0.37-0.55 oz per 100 sq. ft. or 1.0-1.5 pts per acre.
- For South: AL, AR, GA, LA, MS, NC, NM, OK, SC,TN, TX : Apply 0.46-0.55 oz. per 1000 sq. ft. or 1.0-1.5 pts per acre.
- Other States: See label for rates and timing of applications of other states
Do not apply more than 0.73 ounces of Dithiopyr 2L per 1,000 square feet per application. Do not apply more than 2.2 ounces of Dithiopyr 2L per 1,000 square feet per year using split or sequential applications.