Quick-Draw Fly Bait and Maxforce fly baits are used for the control of House Flies in and around areas such as Livestock Facilities and stables, warehouses, dumpsters, recycling areas, and outside non-food contact areas of restaurants, bakeries, supermarkets, grease pits or loading docks.
Applied as a broadcast application,
- Quick Draw and Maxforce granular fly baits contains Imidacloprid, a new active ingredient for fly control.
- Imidacloprid works quickly, even against flies resistant to organophosphate and carbamate insecticides.
Kills more flies faster
- Quick Draw and Maxforce granular fly bait kills flies for up to 30 days for consistent fly control between applications.
- Quick Draw and Maxforce fly bait is labeled for use around the outside of structures and partially enclosed or protected areas, including commercial and agricultural production facilities.
Easy application options
- Quick Draw and Maxforce granular fly bait comes ready to use and can be applied as a broadcast treatment, placed in bait stations or dissolved in water to paint on surfaces.
- They are available in convenient .75 lb., 5-lb. and economical 40-lb. resealable plastic pails.
Responsible fly control
- Quick Draw and Maxforce fly bait has a low toxicity in non-target animals.
- These formulas also contains Bitrex(TM) bittering agent.
Apache Fly Bait Stations
Click on image to enlarge
For above-the-ground fly control
- Each bait station attracts flies within 250 sq. ft.
- Set on flat surface or or the recommended : hang above ground
- Child Proof when hung above ground
- Holds 2 ounces of MaxForce Fly Bait or Quick Draw Fly Baits (sold separately)