Quali Pro's Quinclorac 75 DF Herbicide - Dependable
Quinclorac 75 DF Herbicide is a dependable selective herbicide, working on the toughest post-emergent weeds like crabgrass. Quinclorac 75 DF Herbicide is a 75% dry flowable quinclorac herbicide. Comparable to Drive Herbicide, by BASF. Quinclorac 75 DF controls grassy weeds and broadleaf weeds without harming turf. It has a long lasting control from one month to 90 days.
Quinclorac 75 DF is a selective herbicide and may be used as a post-emergent to control tough weeds like crabgrass, clover, dandelion, barnyardgrass, annual foxtail, blackmedic and common, slender thymeleaf speedwell.
Even though Quinclorac 75 DF is so effective on these tough weeds, superior control would result from a surfactant. The label recommends a methylated seed oil (MSO) surfactant. such as Dyne-Amic. A surfactant would force the Quinclorac to adhere and penetrate the weeds better.
Featured Benfits of Quinclorac 75 DF
- It may be used in both residential and commercial turfs, as well as golf courses, sod farms and sports fields.
- A notable feature of Quinclorac is its excellent control of crabgrass in both immature and mature stages.
- Application and seeding flexibility -- ideal for seeding and overseeding before or after application
- Active Ingredients: Quinclorac
- Compare to Drive Herbicide
Mode of Action
Absorbed by roots and foliage, active ingredient translocates to interfere with plant growth and cellulose production, which quickly causes plants to die