Residential Pro Bed Bug Kit - Small contains a combination of products to get rid of bed bugs. For residential and commercial use. Treats 2-3 bedrooms twice.
Residential Pro Bed Bug Kit-Small provides Spectre 2 SC, CrossFire Aerosol, Cimexa Dust and B&G 1150 duster in one kit for residential bed bug control. This is the perfect size for 2-3 bedrooms twice. Always include a mattress encasement in your treatment.
- 1-Spectre 2 SC - 15 oz ( yields 5 gallons at 3 oz per gallon ) for bed bug hiding places like box springs and baseboards, may be sprayed in tufts and seams of mattresses.) Spectre 2 SC is a stealth insecticide (the bed bugs can not detect it in order to avoid it). It has a very low odor and will also kill many other types of insects such as ants, roaches, spiders and more. It not only gives you a quick kill (within 5 minutes) but keeps killing bed bugs with its residual ingredients (30 days).
- 1- Cimexa Dust 4 oz containers ( 6 month residual treatment for places you can't see - ex, behind baseboards and electrical outlets - also for use on mattresses) CimeXa Insecticide Dust kills bed bug adults and nymphs, killing bed bug nymphs hatched from dusted eggs.
- 1- B&G 1150 Bulb Dust-R with extension tubes
- 1 Can of Crossfire Aerosol ( for use on furniture, ex, dressers and night stands).CrossFire Aerosol combines two active ingredients to provide a fast knockdown and residual action. As with CrossFire Insecticide concentrate, it kills all stages of the life stages of the bed bugs (eggs, nymphs, and adults). It is particularly made to combat and kill pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- All Valued at 116.05 for 110.25
- Can not be shipped by Next day or 2nd day air since it has an aerosol.
Since inspection and detection of bed bugs is important in bed bug control, bed bug monitors and detection traps can track the progress of bed bug treatments. They are also handy to determine if there is a bed bug infestation in a given area.