Residential Spider Kit - New York (Can be sold to CT and NY)
D-Fense SC is a suspended insecticide concentrate that provides a long residual. It not only kills spiders but kills a wide spectrum of insects. The PT 211L Aerosol is an all-purpose, broad spectrum residual insecticide and it is convenient to spray in areas where a water based product can not reach.
Use the D-Fense SC as a residual liquid spray on the outside. It has little to no odor and adheres very well to surfaces. Use the PT 211L Aerosol with its crack and crevice tip to cracks and crevices both inside and outside. Spray where spiders or spider webs have been found.
Optional Add On-D-Fense Dust and Duster Head
D-Fense Dust will stay in place six months to a year. A convenient way to put this powder in specific locations is with a duster head. Place the D-Fense Dust on the duster head. The Webster Duster head fits on any standard pole that fits on a mop handle or push broom. It not only kills spiders but kills a broad spectrum of insects. The D-Fense Dust may be used in a variety of dusting situations with a standard duster..
- D-Fense Dust- 1 lb -Used primarily on the Webster brush for spider control, but can be used in a hand held duster. One application last 3-6 months.
- Webster Cobweb Duster Head-Used to clear cobwebs and to distribute the D-Fense Dust.
Application / Directions
- Mix the D-Fense SC at the rate of 1.5 oz (the strongest rate for spider control) in one gallon of water in a lawn and garden pump sprayer. At this rate, D-Fense SC 16 oz will yield 10-11 gallons. Spray about 3 feet up the foundation and around doors, windows, utility penetrations and other areas where insects can enter or hide. Spray this around the perimeter of the house and inside, where you have seen insects and spiders. Since this all-purpose insecticide kills many insects, it will help diminish the natural food source of the spiders around your house.
- Place the crack and crevice tip on the Zenprox Aerosol and spray cracks and crevices where you have seen the spiders crawling.
Optional D-Fense Dust and Duster Head
- Dust the D-Fense Dust on the Webster brush head. Use the brush in areas where there are spider webs. Once the webs are on the brush, the D-Fense Dust will adhere to the bristles more readily. Typical areas of dust for spider control are in the porch, garage and basement areas. Use the brush head with the D-Fense Dust in the corners where wall meets wall and wall meets ceiling, and dust around the windows.
- Note: The Webster Duster head is not shipped with a pole because of shipping constraints. You can find a standard pole at your local hardware store.
Optional D-Fense Dust and Duster
Apply D-Fense Dust in areas such as attics and light switch plates. Dust in hidden recessed areas where liquid sprays are not feasible to spray. D-Fense Dust will last up to 12 months.