- Buy 2 for $29.95 each and save 5%
Rodent Stop is a barrier paste to rodent-proof your home or business. Rodent Stop is ideal for an integrated approach to rodent control. It is reinforced with metal fibers for increased protection. You need a caulking gun to apply this product (not included).
Rodent Stop Barrier Paste (1) 12 oz tube
Rodent Stop is a barrier paste to rodent-proof your home or business. Rodent Stop is ideal for an integrated approach to rodent control. It is reinforced with metal fibers for increased protection.
- You need a caulking gun to apply this product (not included).
- It seals cracks, crevices, joints, seams, and holes to prevent entry by rodents. It is waterproof and is unaffected by extreme temperatures. You may apply Rodent Stop inside or outside.
How To Use
- Use only as directed.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- Openings should be at least ¼ inch [6 mm] wide for Rodent Stop to achieve proper adhesion.
- Connect the Rodent Stop cartridge to a caulking gun and cut the nozzle of the cartridge with pliers, scissors or a sharp knife to your desired bead size.
- Apply Rodent Stop to the area that needs to be sealed, with a depth of at least ¾ inch [18 mm].
- Make sure the area is completely filled to the edges on all sides.
- To finish, smooth the RodentStop putty with a small trowel.
- The required layer depth may vary in order to achieve maximum blocking capacity.
- RodentStop can be installed in cold or warm weather conditions (-50°F / 170°F) [-45°C / 75°C].
- The surface will be dry after 48 hours in normal weather conditions (70°F / 21°C), at which point it can be painted if so desired.
- Wear gloves for convenience. Wash hands after use. Clean tools with a dry cloth after use. If necessary, use mineral spirits on tools for cleaning. Do not apply near heat sources.
- Cracks, joints, holes in brickwork and cement
- Joints and expansion joints
- Stell, cast-iron, and PVC recesses and ducts
- Connections between brickwork and drains
- Sewer connections
- Ducts for (electrical)cables
- Gnawed openings
- Contains no pesticides or biocides-friendly to the environment.
- Contains metal shards Can expand and contract with joints
- Instantly waterproof (suitable for indoor & outdoor application
- Instantly effective with long-lasting protection.
- Outside sets and is paintable in 48 hours
- Installation possible in cold and warm conditions (-50 degrees F/170 degrees F)
- Metal reinforced and metal detectable
- Kitchens and food preparation facilities
- Manufacturing and distribution centers
- Bakeries and restaurants
- Buildings with vulnerable electric cabling
- Domestic properties
- Hygiene sensitive areas
- Foundation cracks and crevices
- Eaves and roof joints
- Plumbing and pipe areas
|Pro Tips||Not Available|
|More PDF's||Product Brochure|
|Target Pest||Rats, mice, and other pests.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||Kitchens and food preparation facilities, supermarkets, manufacturing and distribution centers, bakeries and restaurants, buildings with vulnerable electric cabling, domestic properties, hygiene sensitive areas, and many more.|
Write Your Own Review