- Snap Traps: One of our favorites is the Mini T Rex. It not only works well but you do not have to get your finger into the snapping zone; the bait well is underneath the trap. Unscrew the bait well, put a little peanut butter or Provoke attractant onto the insert and reattach.
- Glue Boards/Traps: Glue boards work very well for mice. Mice have little body strength and rarely get off the board. Place glue traps along walls, baseboards and areas that the mice travel. Dispose of the glue board and the mouse after killing the mouse.
- Live traps-Humane Traps: Live traps work well for house mice. If you truly want the mice to have no injuries the Tin Cat, Tip Top and the Little Pete fit this purpose. The mice must be let out within 12 hours or they will starve to death.
- Multiple Catch Traps-Wind Up: The mice may die soon after using a wind up trap after they are stunned from the flip into the container. These traps include the Trapper MC, the Ketch All and the Eaton's Wind Up. These traps are popular for the amount of mice that it can capture. After one mice enters, others follow the first mouse.
- Hygienic Mouse Traps-Disposable Mouse Traps: For people that don't want to see the mouse, Victor Kill & Seal M265 or Trapper Hidden Mouse Traps which are disposable traps are your best bets.
- Whichever trap you choose place the trap along edges of floors, cabinets, etc. These are their natural pathway. Always inspect to determine where the mice are running.
- Place the mice traps at 2-3 feet intervals, along walls, pathways and corners.
$9.90 As low as: $5.65
Out of stock
The Victor Tri Kill Mouse Trap has three entrances; it can kill up to three mice with one setting. After one mouse enters, others like to follow. Once the mouse triggers the bar, the trap's jaw springs closed for a humane, fast kill. The Tri-Kill mouse trap doesn't use rodent bait, so it is safe to use around pets, children, food and water. To keep pets away from the trap, place the trap in a small cardboard box that is tall enough for the set trap and cut the ends (3" x3") to allow entrance of the mice. Place the trap along the wall.Learn More
$8.78 As low as: $6.90
Out of stock
Little Pete Multiple Catch Mouse Trap is made of metal and measures 2 x 3.8 x 10.5 inches . It is slim enough with its low profile design to fit under furniture, pallets and large equipment. No bait is needed, according to manufacturer, but it would increase the likelihood to catch the first mouse with some vanilla extract placed just inside the entrance hole. After the first mouse enters, others like to follow. It will hold up to ten mice. For easy inspection, use JT Eaton's 166 Glue Boards inside the traps.Learn More
$15.99 As low as: $13.20
Out of stockProtecta(Trapper) MC is Bell's multiple-catch mouse trap that hold up to 15 mice.A winding trap with a clear view top. Simply wind the knob and place sleek Trapper MC in areas where mice travel.
Its stop wind mechanism will prevent over-winding. Mice enter through holes on both sides of the trap and are swept into the capture compartment
Even though this trap is a live trap, the trauma from the flipping action may kill them.
Measures: 6\" length x 7.5\" width x 3.5\" height Learn More
$7.90 As low as: $6.50Provoke Mouse Attractant has a food matrix designed to provoke mice to the trap. Provoke Mouse Attractant is used by placing a small amount on your mouse traps for an exceptional lure.Provoke Mouse Attractant is hypo-allergenic and non staining.
Packaging: 1 unit= 2 ouncesLearn More
Starting at: $1.99
This perforated glue board fits into the Repeater and Little Pete. JT Eaton's 166 glue board will catch the mice on the glue for a secure trap. The Little Pete has interior tabs to hold this glue board in place. This universal glue board by JT Eaton will fit in the JT Eaton Repeater Mouse trap or the Little Pete traps with its perforated edges.Learn More
$12.50 As low as: $10.95Victor Kill/Seal Mouse Trap Model M265 is a hygienic mousetrap. The Victor Kill/Seal Mouse Trap is safe for kids and pets.Victor Kill/Seal Mouse Trap is clean and has a safe kill with containment of a mouse and its parasites.
$6.90 As low as: $2.15
Tip Trap Mouse Trap has an unique design. Place the Tip Traps in areas where the mice are running, most likely on a wall. As the mice enters the trap to retrieve the lure, the trap tips with the door closing automatically and the mouse is caught ! As a humane trap, the mouse can be released as you pull back the trap door.
Suggested Baits: Provoke Mouse Attractant or Peanut ButterLearn More
Starting at: $13.50
Pro Ketch Junior is always properly set. This well made mulitple mouse trap, made in the USA incorporates an easy-view-side window. The easy to view window allows easy monitoring and saves time.
One of the top advantages of the Pro Ketch Junior to other multiple mouse traps is the smaller streamlined dimensions. This allows trap placement in smaller locations.Learn More