- Snap Traps: One of our favorites is the Mini T Rex. It not only works well but you do not have to get your finger into the snapping zone; the bait well is underneath the trap. Unscrew the bait well, put a little peanut butter or Provoke attractant onto the insert and reattach.
- Glue Boards/Traps: Glue boards work very well for mice. Mice have little body strength and rarely get off the board. Place glue traps along walls, baseboards and areas that the mice travel. Dispose of the glue board and the mouse after killing the mouse.
- Live traps-Humane Traps: Live traps work well for house mice. If you truly want the mice to have no injuries the Tin Cat, Tip Top and the Little Pete fit this purpose. The mice must be let out within 12 hours or they will starve to death.
- Multiple Catch Traps-Wind Up: The mice may die soon after using a wind up trap after they are stunned from the flip into the container. These traps include the Trapper MC, the Ketch All and the Eaton's Wind Up. These traps are popular for the amount of mice that it can capture. After one mice enters, others follow the first mouse.
- Hygienic Mouse Traps-Disposable Mouse Traps: For people that don't want to see the mouse, Victor Kill & Seal M265 or Trapper Hidden Mouse Traps which are disposable traps are your best bets.
- Whichever trap you choose place the trap along edges of floors, cabinets, etc. These are their natural pathway. Always inspect to determine where the mice are running.
- Place the mice traps at 2-3 feet intervals, along walls, pathways and corners.
$4.39 As low as: $1.36
Trapper Mini Rex Mouse Snap Trap is easier and safe to use than the normal snap traps, Mini Rex Mice Traps can be readily set by foot safely on the ground. Press the trap open like a pedal, keeping fingers free and safe.
Included with the Mini Rex Mouse Trap is a removable bait cup that inserts from the bottom. The cup can be withdrawn and re-inserted without the rat trap being set, which greatly enhances safety and ease of use.Learn More
Starting at: $0.99Victor Mouse Trap is the classic mouse trap. This design features a wooden base, with a very strong metal spring which quickly swipes the bar down onto the mouse once the trap is sprung. The M325 features a wider plastic trigger, making activation quicker then on the traditional narrow metal trigger
Holdfast mouse snap traps/ 12
Starting at: $0.55
Mouse Glue Board Traps-5.5" x 7.5" mice glue boards. Each Trapper Max Mouse Glue Board Trap can be folded into a triangle or used as a flat trap. An excellent combination of performance and value, Bell uses exclusive prebaited glue formulations that are vigorously tested to ensure maximum holding power for the highest possible capture rates. Strict standards ensure the highest quality glues every time.Packaging: singles boards(72 boards per box)Learn More
Starting at: $71.25
Mice Combo Trap/ Bait Kits combine three types of professional traps, mouse lure attractant, and one type of disposable bait station (bait included) in one kit for a greater selection. At times trapping and or baiting mice require a variety of traps and baits for successful mice control. Not one method works all the time successfully, so a combination of types of traps and a rodent bait will ensure success. Place these traps and bait stations in areas where the mice have been observed.Learn More
$20.50 As low as: $14.25Ketch-All Mouse Trap has been a standard in the rodent control industry for years.The Ketch-All Mouse trap has proved dependable time and time again because of it's timeless design and sturdy construction. It is classified as a humane trap, but it is not completely humane. When the mouse steps on the trigger it flips it to another chamber. This may or may not stun the mouse, killing it. Learn More
Starting at: $13.50
Humane Mouse Trap
Victor Tin Cat Repeating Mouse Traps comes in two models, a clear top (M308)and a solid top (Model 310). This galvanized repeating mousetrap can be used around food, water, children, and pets. The Victor Tin Cat Repeating Mouse Trap has a low profile goes where wind up traps can't fit.
- Patented escape proof mechanism, made in the USA.
- Packaging: singles and case(12 per case)
- Dimensions: 10.25\" x 6.25\" x 1.75\"
- Do Not Place Clear Tops Not in direct sunlight.
$28.50 As low as: $19.00
Trapper MC Glue Boards catch both insects and mice. They are designed to be used in the Protecta Multi-Catch Trap and the Protecta Pest Monitor. These glue boards may be used in traps or alone. Glue boards in conjunction with traps are great for situations where poisons are prohibited or discouraged.Learn More
$27.10 As low as: $21.25Victor glue boards(M309) to fit in Victor Tin Cat traps.(4 in X 9.5 in )
Packaging: 72 boards per boxLearn More
$4.58 As low as: $1.42
Trapper Mouse Glue Trays are "tray type" glue traps that have a strong adhesive for trapping and hold mice securely on the trap. Not only does Trapper Mouse Glue Trays have strong glue, but it has a low profile, allowing the mice to move onto the traps. Once it steps on the trap, the strong adhesive will trap the mouse with just contact.Learn More
$23.90 As low as: $17.95
Out of stockHavahart two-door cage live mouse trap is ideal for the trapping of mice, chipmunks, shrews, and voles. The Havahart two-door cage live mouse trap has been designed with the safety of the small animals in mind. This humane mouse trap, with its two gravity action doors, has many features to allow safe, quick and easy catches. This Havahart two-door cage trap is constructed of sturdy rust-resistant wire mesh with steel reinforcements for long life and galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. It contains mesh openings, smaller than competing traps of comparable size, which help prevent escapes and stolen bait. Two gravity-action doors allow an animal to enter from either direction. Sensitive trigger ensures quick, secure capture that targets the specific animal's size, eliminating undesired catches. Solid door and handle guard protect the user during transportation, while smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals. Learn More