- Snap Traps: One of our favorites is the Mini T Rex. It not only works well but you do not have to get your finger into the snapping zone; the bait well is underneath the trap. Unscrew the bait well, put a little peanut butter or Provoke attractant onto the insert and reattach.
- Glue Boards/Traps: Glue boards work very well for mice. Mice have little body strength and rarely get off the board. Place glue traps along walls, baseboards and areas that the mice travel. Dispose of the glue board and the mouse after killing the mouse.
- Live traps-Humane Traps: Live traps work well for house mice. If you truly want the mice to have no injuries the Tin Cat, Tip Top and the Little Pete fit this purpose. The mice must be let out within 12 hours or they will starve to death.
- Multiple Catch Traps-Wind Up: The mice may die soon after using a wind up trap after they are stunned from the flip into the container. These traps include the Trapper MC, the Ketch All and the Eaton's Wind Up. These traps are popular for the amount of mice that it can capture. After one mice enters, others follow the first mouse.
- Hygienic Mouse Traps-Disposable Mouse Traps: For people that don't want to see the mouse, Victor Kill & Seal M265 or Trapper Hidden Mouse Traps which are disposable traps are your best bets.
- Whichever trap you choose place the trap along edges of floors, cabinets, etc. These are their natural pathway. Always inspect to determine where the mice are running.
- Place the mice traps at 2-3 feet intervals, along walls, pathways and corners.
$0.55 As low as: $0.31
Trapper Max Free Mouse Glue Board Traps-5.5\" x 7.5\" mice glue boards. Each Trapper Max Free Mouse Glue Board Trap can be folded into a triangle or used as a flat trap.
TRAPPER MAX FREE is Bell's hypoallergenic, scent-free glue trap, ideal for use in schools, offices and other locations where allergens and odors may be a concern.
An excellent combination of performance and value, Bell uses exclusive prebaited glue formulations that are vigorously tested to ensure maximum holding power for the highest possible capture rates. Strict standards ensure the highest quality glues every time. Learn More
$9.75 As low as: $6.50Provoke Mouse Attractant has a food matrix designed to provoke mice to the trap. Provoke Mouse Attractant is used by placing a small amount on your mouse traps for an exceptional lure.Provoke Mouse Attractant is hypo-allergenic and non staining.
Packaging: 1 unit= 2 ouncesLearn More
Starting at: $13.50
Humane Mouse Trap
Victor Tin Cat Repeating Mouse Traps comes in two models, a clear top (M308)and a solid top (Model 310). This galvanized repeating mousetrap can be used around food, water, children, and pets. The Victor Tin Cat Repeating Mouse Trap has a low profile goes where wind up traps can't fit.
- Patented escape proof mechanism, made in the USA.
- Packaging: singles and case(12 per case)
- Dimensions: 10.25\" x 6.25\" x 1.75\"
- Do Not Place Clear Tops Not in direct sunlight.
$27.25 As low as: $24.95Victor glue boards(M309) to fit in Victor Tin Cat traps.(4 X 9.5\")
Packaging: 72 boards per boxLearn More
$4.55 As low as: $1.39
Trapper Mouse Glue Trays are "tray type" glue traps that have a strong adhesive for trapping and hold mice securely on the trap. Not only does Trapper Mouse Glue Trays have strong glue, but it has a low profile, allowing the mice to move onto the traps. Once it steps on the trap, the strong adhesive will trap the mouse with just contact.Learn More
$27.98 As low as: $23.50
Trapper MC Glue Boards catch both insects and mice. They are designed to be used in the Protecta Multi-Catch Trap and the Protecta Pest Monitor. These glue boards may be used in traps or alone. Glue boards in conjunction with traps are great for situations where poisons are prohibited or discouraged.Learn More
$8.78 As low as: $6.90
Little Pete Multiple Catch Mouse Trap is made of metal and measures 2 x 3.8 x 10.5 inches . It is slim enough with its low profile design to fit under furniture, pallets and large equipment. No bait is needed, according to manufacturer, but it would increase the likelihood to catch the first mouse with some vanilla extract placed just inside the entrance hole. After the first mouse enters, others like to follow. It will hold up to ten mice. For easy inspection, use JT Eaton's 166 Glue Boards inside the traps.Learn More