- Snap Traps: One of our favorites is the Mini T Rex. It not only works well but you do not have to get your finger into the snapping zone; the bait well is underneath the trap. Unscrew the bait well, put a little peanut butter or Provoke attractant onto the insert and reattach.
- Glue Boards/Traps: Glue boards work very well for mice. Mice have little body strength and rarely get off the board. Place glue traps along walls, baseboards and areas that the mice travel. Dispose of the glue board and the mouse after killing the mouse.
- Live traps-Humane Traps: Live traps work well for house mice. If you truly want the mice to have no injuries the Tin Cat, Tip Top and the Little Pete fit this purpose. The mice must be let out within 12 hours or they will starve to death.
- Multiple Catch Traps-Wind Up: The mice may die soon after using a wind up trap after they are stunned from the flip into the container. These traps include the Trapper MC, the Ketch All and the Eaton's Wind Up. These traps are popular for the amount of mice that it can capture. After one mice enters, others follow the first mouse.
- Hygienic Mouse Traps-Disposable Mouse Traps: For people that don't want to see the mouse, Victor Kill & Seal M265 or Trapper Hidden Mouse Traps which are disposable traps are your best bets.
- Whichever trap you choose place the trap along edges of floors, cabinets, etc. These are their natural pathway. Always inspect to determine where the mice are running.
- Place the mice traps at 2-3 feet intervals, along walls, pathways and corners.
Starting at: $88.32
Mice Combo Trap/ Bait Kits combine three types of professional traps, mouse lure attractant, and one type of disposable bait station (bait included) in one kit for a greater selection. At times trapping and or baiting mice require a variety of traps and baits for successful mice control. Not one method works all the time successfully, so a combination of types of traps and a rodent bait will ensure success. Place these traps and bait stations in areas where the mice have been observed.Learn More
$9.75 As low as: $6.50Provoke Mouse Attractant has a food matrix designed to provoke mice to the trap. Provoke Mouse Attractant is used by placing a small amount on your mouse traps for an exceptional lure.Provoke Mouse Attractant is hypo-allergenic and non staining.
Packaging: 1 unit= 2 ouncesLearn More
$20.50 As low as: $14.25Ketch-All Mouse Trap has been a standard in the rodent control industry for years.The Ketch-All Mouse trap has proved dependable time and time again because of it's timeless design and sturdy construction. It is classified as a humane trap, but it is not completely humane. When the mouse steps on the trigger it flips it to another chamber. This may or may not stun the mouse, killing it. Learn More
$23.90 As low as: $17.95Havahart two-door cage live mouse trap is ideal for the trapping of mice, chipmunks, shrews, and voles. The Havahart two-door cage live mouse trap has been designed with the safety of the small animals in mind. This humane mouse trap, with its two gravity action doors, has many features to allow safe, quick and easy catches. This Havahart two-door cage trap is constructed of sturdy rust-resistant wire mesh with steel reinforcements for long life and galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. It contains mesh openings, smaller than competing traps of comparable size, which help prevent escapes and stolen bait. Two gravity-action doors allow an animal to enter from either direction. Sensitive trigger ensures quick, secure capture that targets the specific animal's size, eliminating undesired catches. Solid door and handle guard protect the user during transportation, while smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals. Learn More
$17.14 As low as: $11.12
Trapper 24/7 is a nonwind up multiple catch mouse trap that may be applied as a live catch trap making it a humane mouse trap. This sleek and slim trap may also catch mice or insects using an LTD Glue Board for quick and easy clean up. It has a horizontal slide to open making it convenient for servicing. With its ventilation holes along the base, it limits condensation and provides access for insects. The Trapper 24/7 also has a tinted top that offers a view of pests by using a flashlight. Trapper 24/7 is strong and made of an impact-resistant material in a durable plastic construction that will not rust and last a long time.Learn More
$6.90 As low as: $2.15
Tip Trap Mouse Trap has an unique design. Place the Tip Traps in areas where the mice are running, most likely on a wall. As the mice enters the trap to retrieve the lure, the trap tips with the door closing automatically and the mouse is caught ! As a humane trap, the mouse can be released as you pull back the trap door.
Suggested Baits: Provoke Mouse Attractant or Peanut ButterLearn More
$8.78 As low as: $6.90
Little Pete Multiple Catch Mouse Trap is made of metal and measures 2 x 3.8 x 10.5 inches . It is slim enough with its low profile design to fit under furniture, pallets and large equipment. No bait is needed, according to manufacturer, but it would increase the likelihood to catch the first mouse with some vanilla extract placed just inside the entrance hole. After the first mouse enters, others like to follow. It will hold up to ten mice. For easy inspection, use JT Eaton's 166 Glue Boards inside the traps.Learn More