- Snap Traps: One of our favorites is the Mini T Rex. It not only works well but you do not have to get your finger into the snapping zone; the bait well is underneath the trap. Unscrew the bait well, put a little peanut butter or Provoke attractant onto the insert and reattach.
- Glue Boards/Traps: Glue boards work very well for mice. Mice have little body strength and rarely get off the board. Place glue traps along walls, baseboards and areas that the mice travel. Dispose of the glue board and the mouse after killing the mouse.
- Live traps-Humane Traps: Live traps work well for house mice. If you truly want the mice to have no injuries the Tin Cat, Tip Top and the Little Pete fit this purpose. The mice must be let out within 12 hours or they will starve to death.
- Multiple Catch Traps-Wind Up: The mice may die soon after using a wind up trap after they are stunned from the flip into the container. These traps include the Trapper MC, the Ketch All and the Eaton's Wind Up. These traps are popular for the amount of mice that it can capture. After one mice enters, others follow the first mouse.
- Hygienic Mouse Traps-Disposable Mouse Traps: For people that don't want to see the mouse, Victor Kill & Seal M265 or Trapper Hidden Mouse Traps which are disposable traps are your best bets.
- Whichever trap you choose place the trap along edges of floors, cabinets, etc. These are their natural pathway. Always inspect to determine where the mice are running.
- Place the mice traps at 2-3 feet intervals, along walls, pathways and corners.
Starting at: $10.50
Protecta Pest Monitor is a reusable, plastic monitoring box used with Protecta MC Glue Trap to monitor and capture for both mice and insects. It is easy to use. Place Protecta Pest Monitor wherever insects and mice travel : indoors under pallets and shelves, inside cupboards and along walls; or outdoors along the perimeter of buildings.Learn More
Starting at: $1.99
This perforated glue board fits into the Repeater and Little Pete. JT Eaton's 166 glue board will catch the mice on the glue for a secure trap. The Little Pete has interior tabs to hold this glue board in place. This universal glue board by JT Eaton will fit in the JT Eaton Repeater Mouse trap or the Little Pete traps with its perforated edges.Learn More