- Snap Traps: One of our favorites is the Mini T Rex. It not only works well but you do not have to get your finger into the snapping zone; the bait well is underneath the trap. Unscrew the bait well, put a little peanut butter or Provoke attractant onto the insert and reattach.
- Glue Boards/Traps: Glue boards work very well for mice. Mice have little body strength and rarely get off the board. Place glue traps along walls, baseboards and areas that the mice travel. Dispose of the glue board and the mouse after killing the mouse.
- Live traps-Humane Traps: Live traps work well for house mice. If you truly want the mice to have no injuries the Tin Cat, Tip Top and the Little Pete fit this purpose. The mice must be let out within 12 hours or they will starve to death.
- Multiple Catch Traps-Wind Up: The mice may die soon after using a wind up trap after they are stunned from the flip into the container. These traps include the Trapper MC, the Ketch All and the Eaton's Wind Up. These traps are popular for the amount of mice that it can capture. After one mice enters, others follow the first mouse.
- Hygienic Mouse Traps-Disposable Mouse Traps: For people that don't want to see the mouse, Victor Kill & Seal M265 or Trapper Hidden Mouse Traps which are disposable traps are your best bets.
- Whichever trap you choose place the trap along edges of floors, cabinets, etc. These are their natural pathway. Always inspect to determine where the mice are running.
- Place the mice traps at 2-3 feet intervals, along walls, pathways and corners.
Starting at: $71.25
Mice Combo Trap/ Bait Kits combine three types of professional traps, mouse lure attractant, and one type of disposable bait station (bait included) in one kit for a greater selection. At times trapping and or baiting mice require a variety of traps and baits for successful mice control. Not one method works all the time successfully, so a combination of types of traps and a rodent bait will ensure success. Place these traps and bait stations in areas where the mice have been observed.Learn More