SaniDate All-Purpose Disinfectant-Gallon Concentrate
SaniDate All-Purpose Disinfectant is formulated with hydrogen peroxide technology combining Hydrogen Peroxide and Peroxyacetic Acid. It is an antibacterial disinfectant, deodorizer, and cleaner. It also controls mold and mildew.
- Effective disinfectant against the following bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica
- OMRI listed under Processing Sanitizing and Cleaners
- Works on contact
- Scent and bleach free
- Leaves no harmful residues
- SaniDate All Purpose Disinfectant may be used for food preparation surfaces, child and pet areas.
- SaniDate All Purpose Disinfectant has an economical dilution rate.
Use SaniDate All Purpose Disinfectant on non-porous surfaces to disinfect, clean and deodorize in one step. Use daily. It is not recommended to apply on marble or brass.
Dilute this product and apply as a spray for convenient disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces. Prepare a fresh solution daily.
0.75 fl. oz. (1.5 tablespoons) + 32 fl. oz. of water (3 oz per gallon of water). Prepare a fresh solution daily. Do not use in a concentrated form.