Scepter T&O 70 WDG Herbicide
Use Scepter T&O 70 WDG Herbicide as a post-emergent, selective herbicide to control summer weeds such as nutsedges, kyllinga, and dollarweed and winter weeds like garlic, wild onion, chickweed. Use Scepter T&O 70 WDG Herbicide on established warm-season turfgrasses of Bermudagrass, St. Augustinegrass, Centipedegrass, and Zoysiagrass.
Mode Of Action
Scepter T&O 70 WDG Herbicide involves an uptake of weed roots and foliage for a rapid translocation to growing points. Soon after application, treated plants stop growing.
Scepter T&O 70 WDG Herbicide may be tank-mixed with other herbicide that has a label to tank mixing. Do not tank-mix Scepter T&O 70 WDG Herbicide with other postemergence herbicides labeled for grass weed control in turf. It may be tank-mixed with registered preemergence and broadleaf postemergence herbicides and with methyl arsenate herbicides, such as MSMA, for warm-season turfgrass to control weeds not controlled by Scepter T&O 70 WDG Herbicide alone.
- Scepter T&O 70 WDG Herbicide controls weeds all year long, except prior to and during transition from turfgrass winter dormancy.
- Use 0.2 oz to 0.26 oz per 1,000 sq feet or 8.6 oz to 11.4 oz per acre. Repeat as needed, but do not apply more than 0.75 lb per acre annually.
- Spot Spraying with pump sprayer or back-pack sprayer: Mix 0.5 oz per 3 gallons of water and spray to wet. About 1.5 finished gallons of spray solution will treat 1,000 sq feet.
- Use on tolerant turfgrass. It is a best practice to apply under optimal growing conditons or total dormancy. Temporary yellowing or browning may occur on turfgrass that is under drought stress and other marginal conditions. Recovery may take 2-4 weeks
- Irrigation or rainfall of 0.25 to 0.5 inches is suggested within 1-7 days after application to wash Scepter T& O 70 WDG Herbicide into the shoot/root zone where greatest weed control activity occurs.
- In areas where runoff (steep slopes or embankments) is a condition, apply irrigation (0.25-0.5 inches) to the soil to incorporate the herbicide into the soil to prevent injury to sensitive turf