Stored product pests, crawling insects, flying insects and mosquitoes
(Angoumois Grain Moths, Ants, Armyworms, Bed Bugs, Bees, Black Flies, Blowflies, Box elder Bugs, Cadelles, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Cheese Mites, Chinch Bugs, Cigarette Beetles, Clothes Moths, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Cutworms, Darkling Beetles, Deer Flies, Deer Ticks (carrier of Lyme disease), Drug Store Beetles, Ear Ticks, Earwigs, Eastern Tent, Caterpillars, Face Flies, Fire Ants, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Forest Tent, Caterpillars, Fruit Flies, Gnats, Grain Mites, Granary Weevils, Grasshoppers, Ground Beetles, Gypsy Moths (caterpillars and adults), Hog Lice, Horn Flies, Hornets, Horse Flies, House Flies, Japanese Beetles (adults), Lesser House Flies, Lice, Mange Mites (adults and larvae), Mealworms, Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Mosquitoes (including the Culex species that may carry and transmit the West Nile Virus), Multi-colored Asian Lady Beetles, Northern Fowl Mites, Palmetto Bugs, Pill bugs, Poultry Lice, Poultry Mites, Rice Weevils, Rust Red Flour, Beetles, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles, Scorpions, Sheep “Tick” or Ked, Silverfish, Skipper Flies, Small Flying Moths, Sod Webworms, Sow bugs, Spider Beetles, Spiders, Stable Flies, Ticks, Tobacco Moths, Wasps, Waterbugs, Yellow Jackets.)
Atomatic spraying systems: Mix 1/2 gallon (64 fluid ounces) of concentrate in 55 gallons of water to yield a solution of 0.09% Permethrin and 0.09% Piperonyl Butoxide.
Premise spray: Treat walls, ceilings, moldings, screens, doorframes, window frames, beams, light cords and similar resting places. Application should be made prior to occupancy. Cover any exposed water, drinking fountains and animal feed before application. In zoos, prevent exposure of reptiles to the product.
- For most crawling pests. Spray around doors and windows and other entry points. Treat baseboards and other locations where the pest are found.
- For flying insects, use the highest concentrate of 6.4 oz per gallon of water, spraying walls, ceilings, moldings, and other resting places of the flies.
- For clothes moths: After removing infested articles, apply liberally to empty closets, bureaus and other storage areas at the strongest rate of concentration.
- For Bed Bug control: Spray mattresses lightly, around tufts and seams. Take beds apart and spray in all joints. Treat baseboards, moldings and floors. Use the severe infestation level of control.
- LIce and Louse Eggs: Spray in inconspicuous area prior to treatment for possible discoloration. Spray from a distance of 8-10 inches. Treat only garments and parts of bedding that can be laundered or dry cleaned. Allow articles to dry before use. Use the table below according to serverity.
- Fles, Flies, Ticks, Lice and Mange Mites in kennels, doghouses, runs and yards: Spray infested areas, pet beds, resting areas, nearby cracks and crevices.
For House Flies, Fruit Flies Gnats, Mosquitoes, Skipper Flies, Hornets, Wasps, Bees, Black Flies, and other flying insects sue in a mechanical or non thermal fogger to deliver a fine mist. Direct spray at an upper angle, distributing it uniformly through the entire areas a 1 oz per 1,000 square feet.
- Severe Infestations: (0.5%) 6.4 oz per gallon of water (1 to 19 parts water)
- Normal Infestaions: (0.25%) 3.2 oz per gallon of water (1 to 39 parts water)
- Maintenance Use:(0.1%) 1.28 oz (8 teaspoons per gallon) (1 to 100 parts water)
Outdoor Use Areas and Animals and Animal Premise Use Areas
See label for directions.