Prime Source Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF
- Buy 2 for $55.80 each and save 3%
Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF is a broad spectrum turf and ornamental fungicide that features preventative disease protection with multi-site activity. As a result, Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF can be used repeatedly with little risk of resistance. Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF is a broad spectrum turf and ornamental fungicide that features preventative disease protection with multi-site activity. As a result, Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF can be used repeatedly with little risk of resistance
Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF Select Fungicide
Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF is Chlorothalonil 82.5% in a dry flowable formulation is a broad spectrum fungicide. Compare to Daconil Ultrex, with the same formulation. Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF treats a wide range of major turf and ornamental diseases including anthracnose, brown batch, leaf spots, copper spot, and more listed diseases.
Fungicide Resistance Management
Chlorothalonil 82.5DF Select is effective for strategic use in programs that attempt to minimize disease resistance to fungicides. Some other fungicides which are at risk from disease resistance exhibit a single-site mode of fungicidal action. This product, with a multi-site mode of action, may be used to delay or prevent the development of resistance to single-site fungicides.
Features and Benefits
- Broad spectrum, long-residual contact fungicide
- Labeled for use on cool and warm season turfgrasses
- Labeled for conifers and landscape ornamentals
- Natural adhesion to plant surface
- No resistance issues
- Easy to use liquid formulation
- Sales Brochure
Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF Select is intended to be diluted with water and then applied to crops by typical agricultural spraying techniques. Apply Chlorothalonil 82.5 DF Select with enough water for a uniform coverage; 20-150 gallons per acre for diluted sprays and 5-10 gallons for concentrated ground and aircraft sprays. The amount of water will vary with crop and amount of plant growth.
Greens & Tees
(Rate/1,000 sq. ft.)
|Golf Course Fairways,
Lawns & Other Turfgrass**
Rate per acre
||7-14 days||1.82 to 3.25 ounces
(4.1 to 7.3 lbs. a.i./acre)
|5 to 8.9 pounds
(4.1 to 7.3 lbs. a.i./acre)
(7.3 or 11.3 lbs. ai/acre)
or 13.7 pounds
(7.3 or 11.3 lbs ai/acre)
*Diseases listed are caused by fungi, some of which are named below:
- Dollar spot: Sclerotinia homeocarpa; Lanzia or Moellerodiscus spp.
- Brown patch: Rhizoctonia solani, R. zeae, R. cerealis
- Leaf spots, Melting-out, Brown blight: Drechslera spp. (including D. poae, D. siccans), Bipolaris sorokiniana, Curvularia spp.
- Gray leafspot; Pyricularia grisea, P. Oryzae
- Red Thread: Laetisaria fuciformis
- Anthracnose: Colletrotrichum graminicola
- Copper spot: Gloeocercospora sorghi
- Stem rust: Puccinia graminis
- Dichondra leafspot: Alternaria spp.
**Does not include sodfarms.
Apply 1.25 pounds per 100 gallons of water for most ornamentals (see product label. Spray enough finished solution for an adequate coverage of plant parts; about 20-150 gallons per acre. Repeat every 7-14 days, until conditions are no longer favorable for disease.
|Pro Tips||Not Available|
Turf Diseases Include:
Ornamental Diseases Controlled Include:
|Active Ingredient (s)||Chlorothalonil...82.5%|
|For Use :||