Shur-Kill Aerosol Insecticide
Shur Kill Aerosol is a broad spectrum insecticide that serves as a multipurpose aerosol. It has a label to treat over 100 different insect pests, including ants, termites, spiders, fleas, ticks, roaches, and more. Shur-Kill not only kills on contact but will reside for 4 weeks. Tetramethrin, Permethrin, and PBO, in Shur Kill are three different active ingredients to kill a wide variety of insects. It works both inside and outdoors.
As a water based aerosol, it will not stain and has very little odor.
Shur Kill Aerosol may be used as a spot treatment or crack and crevice treatment in non-food areas. Spray into hiding places such as, behind sinks, cabinets, cracks and crevices along baseboards and floors, around plumbing and drains, hitting insects with spray, whenever possible. For ant control, spray along ant trails.
Spray Shur-Kill Aerosol outside along foundations of buildings where insects are active and are looking for entry points. Spray at a height of 2-3 feet.
- Kills over 100 different insects and pests on contact
- 4 week residue
- EPA registered product containing Permethrin, Tetramethrin and Piperonyl Butoxide
- Both contact and residual insect control
- No oily residues as it is water based and will not stain carpets
- Can be used indoors and outdoors and has low odor
- Economical to use and is cost effective
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.