Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer
Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer with Iron Phosphate is a powerful but gentle bait to kill slugs and snails. Sluggo is so safe that people and pets can enter the treated areas after application. If the bait is not consumed, it will degrade and become part of the soil, making it a perfect product for organic gardening. Even after it rains, it remains effective. It may be used up to and the same day as the harvest.
- OMRI Listed for Organic Gardening
- Serves as an organic alternative to traditional slug and snail baits
- 1 lb covers 2,000 sq. ft.
- Can be used around pets and wildlife.
- Easy-to use granular formulation
- Iron phosphate occurs naturally in the soil
- Remains effective after rain or sprinkling
- May be used up to and day of harvesting
How Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer Bait Works
The slugs and snails eat the bait and immediately stops feeding. After they stop feeding, they become less mobile, and they start to die in 3-6 days.They go to a hiding place to die, so you do not have to see them.
How and When To Apply Sluggo
Since slugs and snails start early in the spring when perennials appear, start baiting with Sluggo at that time. Slugs and snails feed early in the morning or at night; it is best to apply the bait at night.
Simply scatter the Sluggo bait on the soil around and near the plants that you want to protect. Use one teaspoon per square yard, then reapply when it is consumed or every two weeks. Scatter the bait, and avoid placing it in a pile.
Apply bait evenly at the rate of 0.5 - 1 lb. per 1,000 square feet, or for smaller areas, 0.15 oz., or 1 level teaspoon, per square yard