Snake Guard Snake Traps
Snakes can be beneficial by keeping rodents away, however most people don't want them in or around their homes and premises. The Snake Guard Trap traps either small or large snakes. It is made of a giant glue board that is enclosed and covered. This enclosure provides a preferred protected area for the snake. The snake crawls along floors next to walls. Place this trap along the wall. The snake enters the trap and becomes trapped as it tries to turn around and leave, becoming further entrapped. The whole body of the snake becomes trapped to the glue. The Snake Guard trap with glue can become a humane trap by using vegetable oil to release the snake.
||To make sure that the snake does not crawl between the wall and the trap, use a small piece of duct tape at both ends to the wall.
Snake Guard Trap may be used in homes, warehouses, dog runs, barns, sheds, garages and many other places. This trap will become damaged by rain and moisture outside.
- Easy to install, no tools needed
- Biodegradable trap
How Snake Guard Snake Traps work
- These traps come with a pre-applied, specially formulated glue that humanely, yet securely immobilizes the snake. This sticky glue immobilizes even large snakes, allowing for live capture, safe removal and live release at a remote location. NOTE: always use extreme caution when moving traps with snakes in them.
- To ensure your safety, please read, understand and follow the instructions and precautions provided with the snake traps.
- To release the snake, simply pour liberal amounts of vegetable oil on the snake and on the glue around the snake. The oil neutralizes the glue, allowing the snake to go free at the desired release location.
- After the snake is free, simply bag up and dispose of the 100% biodegradable trap.