Snake Scam Professional
Snake Scram Professional has natural ingredients in an organic granulated formula that effectively repels many poisonous snakes, including copperheads and rattlesnakes. It does not harm children or other animals.This repellent is very offensive to the snake's Jacobsen organ receptor, causing it to leave the treated area. Shake Snake Scram granular in and around the area to be protected and the first sign of snake presence. The Snake Scram Professional repellent is an all season granular, but peak application is during the early spring and throughout the summer months. Both extremes of drought or rainfall may increase snake activity.
- Apply 1 lb per 600 square feet.
- 8 lb. bucket covers 2,400 sq. feet
- 22 lb. keg covers 6,600 sq. feet
- Day 1-Apply to entire area where snakes have been observed or have known to inhabit. Apply beyond the area by six feet.
- Repeat in 14 days, and 30 days thereafter. Reapply after heavy rains.
- Do not apply directly or indirectly to open water such as ponds, lakes or streams.
All natural ingredients
- Clove Oil - .508%
- Cedar Oil - 3.000%
- Cinnamon Oil - .508%
- Oil of Rosemary - 1.500%
- Garlic Oil - .030%
- Peanut Hulls Sulphur - 94.454%