Snapshot 2.5 TG Herbicide - 50 lbs ( Dow Agrosciences)
Snapshot 2.5 TG provides season long control (up to 6- 8 months) of broadleaf and grassy weeds as a selective pre-emergence herbicide. Snapshot 2.5 TG disperses easily into the target area, acting like a liquid herbicide but in granule form.
Snapshot Herbicide has a combination of two active ingredients to control over 100 broadleaf weeds and annual grasses. It targets the toughest weeds such as Barnyard grass, Bittercress, Common chickweed, Foxtail,Goosegrass, Marestail, Oxalis Ragweed Spurge (prostrate).
See Quali Pro's T/1 2.5 It is the exact same thing as Snaphot 2.5 TG -Trifluralin (2.0%) and Isoxaben (0.5%), but more economical.
Snapshot 2.5 TG Herbicide Uses
- Can be used on field grown or container grown ornamentals.
- Can be used on trees, shrubs, groundcovers, perennials, non-bearing fruit and nut trees/non-bearing vineyards
When to apply Snapshot 2.5 TG Herbicide?
- Apply in early spring before germination of target weeds, or anytime just after cultivation.
- Apply in late summer to early fall.
- Rainfall or irrigation should occur within three days after application for best results.
- Check weed control over time to see when more applications may be needed
How does Snapshot 2.5 TG work?
As seeds germinate, Snapshot 2.5 TG herbicide disrupts their development. Before the seeds break to the surface, they die. It will not control weeds that are established.
Snapshot 2.5 TG Benefits
- Snapshot 2.5 TG is a specialty herbicide provides unsurpassed control of grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- Long residual. Depending on factors such as weeds controlled and application rate, Snapshot provides up to six to eight months of control.
- It saves time and money. It saves landscape and nursery professionals thousands of dollars in handweeding labor costs.
- Once activated, Snapshot remains in the weed seed germination zone. Snapshot also bonds tightly with soil particles and is low in water solubility so it won’t move out of the root zone.