Snapshot DG Herbicide 25 lb
Snapshot DG (Dispersible Granules) Herbicide is a pre-emergent herbicide that quickly disperses into grounds, landscape beds, or nursery containers when watered. It controls over 125 broadleaf and grassy weeds. It can also be used over the top of more than 600 labeled ornamentals.
Snapshot DG Herbicide disrupts seed germination, and the seedling dies before they break the surface. Snapshot DG is dispersed in the ground easily because it is made of many sub-particles that separate and disperse with a small amount of moisture. With a 1/2 inch or rain, it bonds tightly with the soil. Because of its low water solubility, it won't move away from the application zone.
You may use a rotary-type spreader or drop spreader that has settings for insecticide granules. As a pre-emergent, make application of Snapshot DG before germination of target weeds, or right after cultivation.
Retreat as needed as you monitor weed levels; length of weed control will vary due to temperature, soil conditions, watering, etc.
- Controls more broadleaf and grassy weeds in more ornamentals than any other preemergent herbicide
- Provides excellent plant tolerance and long-lasting broad-spectrum control
- Bonds tightly with soil particles and is low in water solubility, so it won't move out of the application zone
- Flexible application schedule — can be applied in early spring, late summer to early fall or immediately after cultivation
- 25 lb bag covers 5,434 - 10,869 sq. ft.