Soda Nozzle Defender-16 oz Jar with Scooper
Soda Nozzle Defender is a soda nozzle cleaner with dissolving action formula that mixes with water. It breaks down and removes hardened syrups and sugars, leaving soda nozzle and diffuser parts clean and germ free.
This spray solution is also ideal for use in a spray bottle to clean other parts of a soda machine. When used on a regular basis, there is no need to continue to scrub parts. The Soda Nozzle Defender is much more efficient than detergents, harsh bleaches, soda water or hot water. It will not crack, deteriorate or harm your nozzle parts like harsh bleaches, detergents, and lemon juice.
Suggested use is two scoops in a half gallon bucket. One 16 oz jar will yield a month's supply at two scoops per half gallon of water, every other day.
Benefits of Soda Nozzle Defender
- Will not harm parts
- No more time consuming scrubbing
- Easy maintenance program will reduce employee labor cost
- No Mess
- Inexpensive Application
- Prep Time-5 minutes
- Sales Brochure
Directions for Use
- Put 2 scoops of Soda Nozzle Defender powder formula in a half gallon bucket of warm water.
- Remove nozzle and diffuser parts from soda machine valve system; place in bucket and soak overnight (or at least 3-4 hours).
- After soaking, remove parts from bucket and rinse off white residue in sink.
- If is beneficial to rinse parts in a food grade sanitizer solution for 1 minute and allow to air-dry.
- Re-install parts in soda machine valve system.
- Mix solution in a spray bottle to spray other parts of soda machine.
- For best results, use this safe and easy-to-use product every other day.
- This product is not a sanitizer; sanitizing solution is not a cleaner.
Picture of a dirty soda fountain posted on WILX Facebook page, showing conditions at a fast food restaurant.