Southern Broadleaf Lawn Kit
This complete lawn starter kit will cover pre-emergent, post-emergent, and spot applications for broad leaf weeds. It is a year long package for warm-season turf. It also includes Herbicide Helper to improve the wetting of the foliage.
Since there are no good options to kill grassy weeds without harming the St Augustine grass, we rely on pre-emergent weed killers to prevent those grassy weeds. To control any weeds that do sprout we can spot treat with the Gly Pho-Sel Pro. This is a non-selective weed killer. It will kill weeds and grass alike so be sure to minimize its contact with the desirable grass.
- 1 x Hi-Yield Weed and Grass Stopper- 35lb. Hi-Yield Weed and Grass Stopper is pre-emergent granular will help prevent broad leaf and grassy weeds such as crabgrass from developing. Not only is it effective in the spring time against crabgrass but for fall weeds such as annual bluegrass.
- 35 lb. treats up to 10,000 to 15,000 sq. ft.
- Apply in the spring and fall months
- It may be used on cool season grasses and warm season grasses.
- 1 x Fahrenheit Herbicide- 6 oz - Fahrenheit Herbicide is a selective herbicide, post emergent herbicide that controls a broad spectrum of grassy weeds and broadleaf weeds in labeled warm-season turfgrasses.
- Use Rates:
- Low- 0.09 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft., 4 oz per acre
- Medium-0.13 iz oer 1,000 sq. ft, 6.0 oz per acre
- High-0.27 per 1,000 sq ft, 12.0 oz per acre
- When temperatures are above 50 degrees, apply Fahrenheit herbicide in spring, summer or fall months. Visible results are seen with Fahrenheit in 7-10 days.
- 1 x Gly- Pho- Sel Pro -Dry 75 SG-11 oz- Gly-Pho-Sel Pro is a great spot treatment for hard to kill weeds. This 75% glyphosate formula has an extra boost for faster burn down and kills roots as well.
- Low use rate of 1.5 oz per gallon makes Gly-Pho Sel Pro Dry 75 SG very economical to use.
- It is a non-selective herbicide, that will kill most vegetation that it hits. Be careful of any wind drifts to avoid harm to desirable vegetation.
- 1 x Herbicide Helper- pt- Herbicide Helper is a spreader/penetrant to improve performance of herbicides. It improves the wetting of the foliage for better penetration, resulting in faster and better weed control.
- Use 2 tbsp (1 oz ) in 3-5 gallons of mixed spray.
- Agitate thoroughly (it is recommended to frequently shake the sprayer while spraying).