Spectre 2 SC Insecticide
Spectre 2 SC, with Chlorfenpyr 21.45%, may be compared to the popular non-repellent Phantom Insecticide, but more economical. As a non-repellent insecticide, Spectre 2 SC is not detectable to the insects (so the insects do not avoid it). It is a very low odor (almost odorless) and a long-lasting residual insecticide. It will kill many types of ants (see label), bed bugs, grain beetles, boxelder bugs, house crickets, roaches, spiders, scorpions and more. As these pest come in contact with it, they share it with other insects, spreading it to those that have not come in contact with it.
Mixing Rates And Application
- Spectre 2 SC is mixed between 1.5 oz to 3.0 oz per gallon of water.
- 0.25% concentration -1.5 oz per gallon of water.;
- 0.50% concentration-3.0 oz per gallon of water.
- Fill tank up half way with water, then pour in desired amount of Spectre 2 SC and agitate mixture.
- Nuisance Pests, Stored Product Pests and Occasional Pests-
- Ants (acrobat, Argentine, carpenter, odorous house, pavement, pharaoh’s, and pyramid)
- Beetles-( (Asian lady, confused flour, darkling larva yellow meal worms saw toothed grain)
- Roaches- (American, Asian, brownbanded, German, Oriental, smoky brown)
- House Crickets
- House Flies
- Non-Insest Pest
- Bark Scorpiong
- Spiders (Black widow and cellar)
- Interior Application: Spectre 2 SC is labeled as a crack and crevice/spot treatment only. Spray in areas where insects may be hiding (hiding places, breeding areas) or running (runways ) with a low pressure spray.
- Roaches and other insects-Inside the kitchen-spray underneath and behind cabinets, behind sinks, around water pipes, between appliances and equipment and other hiding areas. Use the dilution rate of 0.50 %, 3.0 oz per gallon of water.
- Bed bugs-After inspection of area to be treated, apply to cracks and crevices (pay particular attention to areas around the bed). After removing linens,treat mattress folds, seams and edges (do not treat over entire mattress). Allow to dry before remaking the bed.Use the dilution rate of 0.50 %, 3.0 oz per gallon of water.
- Ants-For light infestations use 0.25% dilution rate, 1.5 oz per gallon of water. If possible, spray ant trails and ant nests. You may make a foam application with a foamer to be sprayed in voids.
- Exterior Application: Spectre 2 SC may only be used as a spot or crack and crevice treatment. It is limited to locations where pest enter structures (around utilities holes, around doors, around windows, eaves, attic vents). Label calls for a maxium of 1.2 oz of dilution per 2 sq ft.