Spectre PS Aerosol -Spectre 2SC in an Aerosol
Spectre PS aerosol can be compared to Phantom Aerosol with the same formulation of 0.5% Chlorfenapyr. Both Spectre and Phantom products are classified as non-repellents. As a non-repellent insecticide, the insects cannot detect its presence, allowing the insects to cross over its chemical placements, instead of avoiding the area. Spectre PS does not stain and may be combined with any roach baiting program and is an excellent product for bed bugs and fabric pests.
Features and Benefits
- Non-Repellent- Insects will not avoid treated areas. Will not contaminate baits and IGRs. Useful in an integrated pest control program.
- Ready to use-easy to use.
- The straw tip (actuator ) reaches into areas the pests are hiding.
- Excellent for roaches and bed bugs, but also useful for wasps, silverfish, ants, fabric pests and occasional invaders.
- Has residual activity ( long lasting) and dries clear
- Spot Treatment-Hold aerosol can about 12 inches from the surface to be treated. Test a small area to be sure that it does not stain.
- Injection Treatment- Inject into cracks and crevices or void spaces. Treat areas where insects may be hiding, breeding or living.
- See label for complete directions.