Strobe 50WG -Broad Spectrum Fungicide
Strobe 50 WG (wettable granule), with Azoxystrobin 50% is a systemic fungicide that has both preventative and curative properties.
It can kill existing diseases such as brown patch, anthracnose, downy mildew, leaf spots and more listed diseases as well as prevent listed fungal diseases from developing.
As a systemic, Strobe 50 WB is absorbed through the foliage, crowns and roots. Comparable to Heritage Fungicide, the wettable granule formulation may be applied on lawns (residential and commercial), ornamentals, landscape areas, parks, golf courses and athletic fields.
Use Strobe 50WG in an alternative spray program for resistance management. It also may be tank mixed with other registered products.
Features and Benefits
- Systemic and broad spectrum
- Both preventative and curative activity
- Affects every stage of fungal disease development
- Absorbed through a plants leaves, crowns and roots
- Can be applied as a foliar spray in alternating spray programs or in tank mixes with other registered products
- Sales Brochure