Stryker 5-25 (Pyrethrin 5.0% and Piperonyl Butoxide 25.0%)
Stryker 5-25 is a new product by Control Solutions. Pronounced "Striker", Stryker 5-25 strikes insects dead with a water based micro-emulsion blend of Pyrethrin 5.0% and Piperonyl Butoxide 25.0%. It may be used for over 60 insects including mosquitoes, moths, cockroaches, ants, spiders, flies, midges, ticks on 60 use sites.
Compare to MGK's Riptide (same active ingredients, with Pyrethrin 5.0% and Piperonyl Butoxide 25.0%). This combination of active ingredients is an excellent mixture for flying insects such as mosquitoes, gnats, midges and other flying insects.
It may be used in residential or barn misting systems as well as public health mosquito control. Stryker 5-25 gives a quick knockdown, short residual time and has no phytotoxicity.
Stryker 5-25 is avalilable in half-gallon (64 oz) bottles that allow for easy measuring or connecting to tankless misting systems. One bottle makes 55 gallons of finished solution for mosquito misting systems.
Mode of Action
Stryker 5-25 shuts down the insects nervous system.
- Multi-purpose quick kill insecticide
- Used for adult mosquito control, including those that transmit West Nile Virus, Chikungunya and Zika viruses
- For use in and around residential, commercial and food handling establishments
- May be applied through misting systems, mechanical aerosol or ULV generators
- Approved for use on livestock, including cattle, poultry and swine
- One 64 oz bottle makes 55 gallons for mosquito misting systems