||Ants, Bed Bugs, Bees, Booklice, Clothes Moths,Cockroaches, Fleas, Fruit Flies, Gnats, Grain Mites, Hornets, House Flies, Indian Meal Moths, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps and other listed pests.Stored product pests: for exposed adult and larval stages of Angoumois
Grain Moths (crawling), Carpet Beetles, Chocolate Moths, Cigarette Beetles, Confused Flour
Beetles, Drugstore Beetles, Grain Mites, Granary Weevils, Grain Mites, Granary Weevils,
Indian Meal Moths, Mediterranean Flour Moths (flying), Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils and
Sawtoothed Grain Beetles:
|For Use :
||Apartments, Campgrounds, Food Storage Areas, Homes, Hospitals, Hotels, Motels, Nursing Homes, Resorts, Restaurants, and other Food Handling Establishments, Schools, Supermarkets, Transportation Equipment, Utilities, Warehouses, and other Commercial and Industrial Buildings.
Silverfish, Sowbugs, and Spiders
Direct Stryker 54 spray towards areas of harborage such as behind cabinets, sinks, baseboards, door frames, and corners of windows and rooms
- After taking bed apart, direct the spray to joints and channels in the bed frame if hollow. Treat interior frame as well. Treat mattress folds, tufts and edges(places the bed bugs hide). Afterwards, cover with clean bedding before use.
- As a crack and crevice treatment, apply to moldings, baseboards, under carpet edges, shelves, closets, picture frames, and other areas where the bed bugs are hiding. Pay particular attention to areas closest to the bed. Do not spray flat surfaces where humans may contact it. Do not use in hospitals or nursing homes for bed bug treatment.
- Retreat in 7-10 days as needed
Carpet Beetles (In Residences)
Spray Stryker 54 to cracks and crevices of infestation source. Spray 36 inches above the floor, directing the spray to the lower walls and floors.
After locating the source of cloth moth infestation, spray in cracks and crevices close to the infestation.
Stored Product Pests (moths and beetles)
Direct Stryker 54 Aerosol to cracks and crevices or space spray or direct spray into corners of pantries and cabinets.
Fleas (In buildings)
- With the Stryker can held 36 inches above the floor, spray the lower walls and floor (including underneath furniture if pets go under the furniture).
- Close the area for 15 minutes and ventilate afterwards. Repeat every 7 days.
Apply as crack and crevice treatment and to the floor area (pay attention to pet's resting areas) Also treat higher areas such as window framing, behind baseboards and carpet edges where females may lay eggs.
Flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes, Wasps-See Label
Food Handling Areas and Non-Food Areas-See Label
See label for complete instructions.