Subdue GR Granular Fungicide 25 lbs.
Subdue GR Fungicide with 1.0% Mefenoxam controls listed diseases in turf, ornamentals, conifers, nonbearing citrus, and nonbearing deciduous fruit and nut trees in nurseries. Use Subdue GR for the control diseases such as downy mildew, damping-off, root and stem rot diseases caused by phytophthora and pythium.
Apply Subude GR incorporated into the soil at the time of transplanting or seeding or as a ground surface application. If used as a soil surface application, irrigate with water to completely wet the roots. When incorporated into the soil, the active ingredient is absorbed into the roots and moves to the crown providing protection against pathogens that can invade.
- Controls diseases caused by Pythium, Phytophthora and downy mildew fungi and is long lasting
- Two ways to apply: soil incorporation or surface broadcast.
- Works both inside and outside of the plant surface to eliminate diseases due to its systemic and contact activity
- For specific use rates, please consult the Subdue GR label.
- For ornamentals, use 6 - 125 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. depending on plants being treated.
- For turf, use 12.5 - 25 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. depending on disease being treated.
- See label for specific details
- If mixing into the soil or growing media, make sure that the mix is free of clumps and is dry so that it can be entirely mixed throughout the media.
- After making any surface application, the root zone needs to be completely wet with irrigation or rain.