Sumari Insecticide is a non-repellant insecticide that provides a long-lasting residual and quick-acting control of ants. It also controls a broad spectrum of other insects. Sumari Insecticide may be applied both indoors (non-food areas), outdoors, and perimeter in residential and commercial locations.
- Kills and controls ants, including multi-queen species, for up to three months
- Contains NyGuard IGR insect growth regulator
- Dual-mode of action
- Kills a wide variety of labeled pests
- For indoor and outdoor use, including outdoor broadcast
- Apply up to four times per year as a broadcast application at the low rate
- Convenient all-in-one product
- Technical Bulletin
Pests and Mixture Rates
- Pests Indoors: Ants (including Red Imported Fire Ants, Harvester, Pharaoh and Carpenter Ants), Asian Lady Beetles, Kudzu Bugs, Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs, Centipedes, Springtails, Crickets, Mole Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, House Flies, Millipedes, Pillbugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Chinch Bugs, Aphids, Crane Flies, June Beetles, Japanese Beetles, Oriental Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, and Scales: 1 oz per gallon of water; spot treatment and crack and crevice
- German Cockroaches, Mosquitoes: 2 oz per gallon of water; spot treatment and crack and crevice treatments
Listed Crawling Insect/Pest: Including German Cockroaches, Centipedes, Crickets, Millipedes, Earwigs, Silverfish. Make spot and/or crack and crevice applications into harborage areas, cracks and crevices, entry points, under refrigerators, vending machines, around the pipe, and along baseboards. When applying to German roaches and centipedes, directly spray the pests.
Ants: Make spot, crack and crevice and/or voids applications where ants may be foraging and/or nesting, including, around doors window frames, under sinks, around pipes, attic venting, and other areas where ants may find access or nest.
Fleas: Apply to infested areas, including rugs, floors, carpets, upholstered furniture, pet beds, and resting areas, directly contacting fleas while spraying.
- Turfgrasses: Ants (including Red Imported Fire Ants, Harvester, Pharaoh and Carpenter Ants), Asian Lady Beetles, Kudzu Bugs, Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs, Springtails, Crickets, Mole Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Pillbugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Chinch Bugs, Aphids, Cutworms, Crane Flies, June Beetles, Japanese Beetles, Oriental Beetle, Boxelder Bugs, and Scales. Mix 1-2 oz per gallon of water to cover 1,000 sq feet. Spray as a foliar spray, broadcast spray or spot treatment.
- Ants: Make broadcast, spot, and/or crack and crevice applications to any foraging trails, where ants are present. Make spot and/or crack and crevice applications to all exterior entry points around the structure. Curative and preventative broadcast applications can be made to yards, lawns, fields, parks, cemeteries, and landscaping. For up to 90 days of residual control, apply at these rates per gallon or sufficient water to cover 1,000 sq. ft
- See label for specific use treatments