Surepyc Herbicide with sulfentrazone 39.6% is a post-emergent herbicide that controls eight different sedges and 47 broadleaf weeds, including clover, chickweed, dandelions, and wild garlic. This fast-acting herbicide works quickly in as little as 24-48 hours. Surepyc Herbicide is a dual-action herbicide that is absorbed by the leaves and roots of target weeds.
Surepyc Herbicide can be applied to both cool- and warm-season turfgrasses, including Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Tall and Fine Fescue, Bermudagrass, St. Augustinegrass, Zoysiagrass, and Seashore Paspalum
Compare Surepyc Herbicide to Dismiss Herbicide.
Dual Mode Of Action
It inhibits an enzyme of chlorophyll and heme biosynthesis
- Cool Season Grasses
- Bentgrass, creeping: 4 oz per acre
- Fescue, fine * Fescue, tall *, Ryegrass, perennial Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Rough (Poa trivialis):4-8 oz per acre
- *Applications of SUREPYC to certain varieties of Chewings Fine Fescue or Tall Fescue may result in undesirable plant response
- See label for application details
- Warm Season Grasses
- Bahiagrass, Buffalograss,Carpetgrass, Centipedegrass, Kikuyugrass, Seashore Paspalum, Zoysiagrass, Bermudagrass, Bermudagrass Hybrids (Cyn Bluegrass) St. Augustinegrass : 8-12 oz per acre
|More PDF's||Product Brochure|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Sulfentrazone 39.6%|
|For Use :||Residential and Institutional Lawns, Athletic Fields, Golf Course Fairways and Roughs and Commercial Sod Farms|
Sod production areas must be established three (3) months prior to the initial treatment of SUREPYC.
Areas prone to contamination include: