Surf-King Plus Adjuvant Non-Ionic Surfactant
Surf-King Plus adjuvant is a non-ionic sufactant to promote fast spreading, uniform distribution and absorption of products on leaf surfaces. It includes buffering agents to lower spray solution pH, may reduce hydrolysis and has the potential to improve performance of certain products.
Surf-King Plus can be used with herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and foliar-applied nutrients to improve coverage and uptake.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces surface tension so droplets spread out over a larger area of the leaf surface
- Promotes fast spreading, uniform distribution and absorption of products on the leaf surface
- Has the potential to improve spray coverage and penetration in dense canopies
- May increase pesticide and nutrient absorption and efeciency
- Lowers spray solution pH to reduce alkaline hydrolysis and increase solubility of certain pesticides
- Adjuvant Compare Sheet