Surge Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf
Surge Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf provides fast weed control in warm weather. It is a water based amine herbicide. Surge's fast weed control works on such weeds as spurge, knotweed, oxalis, clover, plantain and dandelion. In addition, it will suppress yellow nutsedge that is young and actively growing. Surge's applications can be made at temperatures to 90F without loss of efficacy or speed.
High Selective - Post Emergent Herbicide
Surge may be used in cool-season and warm-season turfgrasses, including bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescues, bermudagrass, bentgrass, centipedegrass, zoysiagrass, buffalograss and bahiagrass.
Surge's Advanced Chemistry
Surge's active ingredient is sulfentrazone that works by inhibiting a key enzyme in chlorophyll production.
It is combined with 2,4-D; MCPP-p; and dicamba in an exact ratio for optimum weed control. Symptoms of injury are visible with 1-2 days and weed control can occur in 14 days instead of 28 days.
- Fast visual response
- Up to 2X faster than other amine products
- Economical - lower cost water-based formulation
- Warm-weather weed control option
- Yellow nutsedge suppression
- Suitable for application up to 90 degrees F
- Low-odor formulation
- Designed for residential and commercial turf applications and many other sites
- Information Sheet