Welcome to Do-It-Yourself Pest Control

T1 Disposable Mouse Bait Stations

Walt Cline - Pest Control Professional Pro Tip: "T1 Mouse Bait Stations come with a 1 ounce block of Fastrac inside. Fastrac kills mice more quickly than most baits and there is enough bait in one station to kill about 20 mice. You can buy them individually or in a box of four."

Keep Reading...

Availability: In stock

T1 Mouse is a pre-baited disposable mice bait station. Each station contains a one-ounce block of Bromethalin - a single feed rodenticide. This disposable tier 1 bait station has enough poison to kill 10-20 mice. The EPA classifies this station as T1, the highest level of tamper-resistance according to their standards. The station is tamper resistant to both children and pets. With a clear lid, you can monitor the bait to see if it is gone or how much has been eaten.

Packaging : 1-oz. block pre-loaded in each tamper-resistant station /4 stations per box

T1 Disposable Mouse Bait Station - (1 oz x 1 Bait Station) (Minumum Purchase -2 Stations)

$4.95
  • Buy 24 for $4.10 each and save 18%

T1 Disposable Mouse Bait Station - (1 oz x 4 Bait Stations)

$13.95
  • Buy 2 for $12.35 each and save 12%
  • Buy 12 for $10.95 each and save 22%

OR
Description

Details

T1 Disposable Mouse Bait Station

T1 Mouse Mouse Bait Station is a pre-baited disposable mice bait station. Each station contains a one-ounce block of Bromethalin, a single feed rodenticide. This disposable tier 1 bait station has enough poison to kill 20 mice.

The EPA classifies the T1 Mouse Bait Station as T1, the highest level of tamper-resistance according to their standards. The station is tamper resistant to both children and pets.

EPA Class: T1, Tier 1 (Tamper-Resistant and Weather-Resistant)

How T1 Disposable Mouse Bait Stations Work

The T1 Mouse Bait station has a clear top to monitor the bait consumption. Once the bait is consumed, it can be thrown away for easy clean up. Always wear gloves during cleaning. Bromethlin has a lower risk of secondary poisoning (for example, a dog eating a dead rat that has eaten the bait) because the active ingredient is not stored the tissue of the dead rodents.

Application: Place the bait station at highest point of activity beside burrows, along a wall or in corner where mice or their signs have been seen. With mulitple stations, place at 8-12 feet intervals. Always maintain an fresh bait for 15 days or until mice activity has ceased.

Tier Classifications

Tier I Bait Stations: Tamper-Resistant and Weather-Resistant
Tier II Bait Stations: Tamper-Resistant (but not weather resistant)
Tier III Bait Stations: Tamper-Resistant for Children Only
To be used indoors only.
Tier IV Bait Stations: Tamper-Resistance Unknown.
To be used indoors only and only in areas inaccessible to children and pets.
Additional Information

Additional Information

Pro Tips T1 Mouse Bait Stations come with a 1 ounce block of Fastrac inside. Fastrac kills mice more quickly than most baits and there is enough bait in one station to kill about 20 mice. You can buy them individually or in a box of four.
Packaging 1-oz./28g block pre-loaded in each tamper-resistant station. It is available in 1 or 4 pack carton sizes.
Manufacturer Bell Labs
Product Label Label
SDS MSDS
More PDF's N/A
Target Pest Mice
Active Ingredient (s) Bromethlin 0.01%
For Use : N/A
Yield N/A
Mixture|Application N/A
Application Place the bait station at highest point of activity beside burrows, along a wall or in corner where mice or their signs have been seen. With mulitple stations, place at 8-12 feet intervals. Always maintain an fresh bait for 15 days or until mice activity has ceased.
Retreatment Replace bait station when bait is consumed or contaminated.
Shipping Restrictions N/A
More Instructions Follow-up: While wearing gloves, collect and dispose of emptied bait stations and all
dead animals. To discourage reinfestation, eliminate food, water and harborage as much as
possible. If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment.
Reviews

Customer Reviews 14 item(s)

Good value
They started working immediately! Great to have the clear top to view how much bait has been nibbled. Wish they were a little bigger.
Quality
Review by MH / (Posted on 8/7/2017)
Works great
I have used this before and it's great
Quality
Review by Nedmor / (Posted on 2/1/2017)
Very Happy
I was very happy with the products as well as the results and it was very helpful to watch the video and get the instructions. Not to mention it saved me a lot of money, not having to call an exterminator.
Quality
Review by Kellie / (Posted on 1/4/2017)
works well
Super cheap and easy to use. bought 4 and no more mice.
Quality
Review by bundy / (Posted on 1/20/2016)
Didn't work for me
Useless. NYC mice are apparently too smart or too cool to take the bait. Still catching plenty in old-fashioned traps, so I know they are around. Followed instructions. No results.
Quality
Review by mattnycs / (Posted on 1/19/2016)
No more shrews
We haven't seen anymore shrews in our garage, so assume the product has worked!
Quality
Review by an2net / (Posted on 12/3/2015)
Didn't work
I get field mice every fall in my basement. In prior years I used the Final Pellets and they worked great. Unfortunately, this year the Final Pellets didn't work because the pellets I had remaining exceeded the shelf life. Since I had so much of the pellets left over I decided to try these bait stations. The mice just ran right by them. I even tried peanut butter in the entry after a few days and still no takers. I am going back to the pellets.
Quality
Review by Bob / (Posted on 11/2/2015)
no takers
I have placed the baits and have no takers. I ensure that I clean up every piece of crumb up to get rid of any other food supply.
Quality
Review by saddened / (Posted on 10/9/2015)
excellent
This product took care of the mice problem in one week.
Quality
Review by Tab / (Posted on 3/19/2015)
these bait stations work
Reduced the population of field mice invading my home to near zero activity. I will keep some on hand forever.
Quality
Review by rod / (Posted on 7/28/2014)
They eat it
They've been eating the bait. Used to see them dart through the house once in a while but not since I laid the bait.
Quality
Review by Oz / (Posted on 7/4/2014)
the best
simply great, just set them out and the mice eat them, throw the package away when you have eliminated all the rodents ,they worked so well that I had to purchase some for my neighbor. really great product. took about 10 days to rid my house of mice.
Quality
Review by duane / (Posted on 1/30/2014)
great
this product, along with others have all exceeded my expectations, this site has my highest recommendation.
Quality
Review by terry / (Posted on 12/16/2013)
Easy to use
I like these little bait stations. They're super-easy to use. The clear top is great. The bait stations I've used in the past had to be opened to monitor the bait. I'm not sure how well the mice like the bait. There have been some takers, but either I have fewer mice than I thought, the mice don't love the bait or I haven't placed the stations well.
Quality
Review by jessie / (Posted on 10/24/2013)

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.