PPE required for early entry to treated areas that is permitted under the Worker Protection Standard and that involves contact with anything that has been treated, such as plants, soil, or water is:
- chemical-resistant gloves Category A, such as butyl rubber ≥ 14 mils, or natural rubber ≥ 14 mils, or neoprene rubber ≥ 14 mils, or nitrile rubber ≥ 14 mils
- shoes and socks
- protective eyewear
- chemical-resistant headgear for overhead exposure
- DO NOT apply within 50 feet of permanent water bodies or aquatic habitat, including, but not limited to, lakes, reservoirs, rivers, streams, marshes, ponds, and estuaries.
- DO NOT feed treated foliage to livestock or graze treated areas.
- DO NOT make more than two (2) applications per season.
- DO NOT apply more than a total of 4 Lbs a.i./acre per season.
- DO NOT apply pre-plant to Cotton.
- DO NOT apply in Florida except on cotton grown in the following counties: Calhoun, Columbia, Escambria, Hamilton, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Suwannee, Walton, and Washington counties
DO NOT treat on golf courses, right of ways, or sod farms in Florida
DO NOT water turf for at least 24 hours after application.
DO NOT apply to St. Augustinegrass, carpetgrass, centipede grass or to dichondra.
DO NOT reseed until 2 weeks after last application.