Tebuthiuron 20P Herbicide
Alligare's Tebuthiuron 20P Herbicide, with 20.0% Tebuthiuron compares to Dow's Spike. This water dispersible granule, pelleted formulation that is for both pre-emergent and post-emergent control of many woody plants (vines, shrubs, trees), brush and weeds on pastureland and range, including fence rows, permanent grass pastures, and clearings for wildlife habitat. Tebuthiuron 20 P gives excellent long-term control of creosotebrush, sagebrush, kutzu, boxwood and more tough to control brush and weeds. Tebuthiuron 20P is also excellent for thinning or brush sculpting programs where precise control is needed.
Pasture and Rangeland Rates
- In areas receiving 20 inches or less average annual rainfall apply 3/8 oz. per 100 sq. ft. ( equivalent broadcast rate = 10 pounds per acre)
- In areas receiving more than 20 inches average annual rainfall: Apply A at a rate of ¾ oz. per 100 sq. ft. ( equivalent broadcast rate = 20 pounds per acre)
- Pasture and Rangeland: In areas receiving 20 inches or less in average rainfall, do not apply mor e than 10 pounds per acre
- Use at the rate of 3/8 to 1 1/8 oz. per 100 sq. ft. ( equivalent broadcast rate = 10 to 30 pounds per acre)
- Do not apply more than 20 pounds per acre of Alligare Tebuthiuro n 20 P on non-cropland
- Works from the roots up to control brush
- Premium long lasting control of the toughest brush species
- Controls big sage, shinnery and other oaks, tarbush and creosote bush
- Ideal for sagebrush thinning and brush sculpting programs
- Enhances grazing and wildlife habitat
- Use on rangeland, pastures, clearings for wildlife and other non-crop land areas
- Apply any time the soil is not frozen or saturated with moisture
- This product will kill trees and shrubs.
- Carefully read the precautions before using.