Tekko Trio Concentrate-16 oz
Tekko Trio Concentrate combines three active ingredients (hydroprene, pyriproxyfen, and novaluron). This unique combination provides triple modes of action and works as an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR). Tekko Trio concentrate will disrupt the life cycle of roaches, ants, bedbugs, fleas, flies, Indian meal moths, ticks, and other labeled pests. This IGR will interfere with the insect's development and growth while preventing future generations from forming by stopping egg production.
Tekko Trio has everything that the popular Tekko Pro has, plus hydroprene, which will translocate from the application area into cracks and crevices and penetrate deep voids.
Advantages of using Tekko Trio
- Combines three different IGR's (insect growth regulators)
- Breaks the insect's life cycle by interfering with its development.
- Great for German Roach control; inhibits re-infestation for up to 6 months.
- Helps manage housefly populations
- Long lasting IGR
How It Works-Modes of Action
- Hydroprene and Pyriproxyfen are Juvenile Hormone mimics. They prevent normal adulthood development & causes sterilization.
- Hydroprene is moderately volatile and will translocate, penetrating voids, cracks, and crevices around a treated area.
- ·Novaluron as a Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor, stops the formation of a new exoskeleton
- Bed Bug Control: Mix 1 oz per gal. of water, one gallon covers 1,500 sq ft. Use in interior spot, crack and crevice applications such as nightstands, dressers, baseboards, crevices, floors, ceilings, and walls. Treat spot treatments to harborage points like behind and under furniture, bed frames, headboards, under beds, the bottom of box springs (not labeled for the mattress . use). Re-treat every 14 days as needed. It is may be necessary to combine Tekko Trio with an insecticide to kill the adult bed bugs for immediate relief.
- Cockroach and Cricket Control: Tekko Trio will prevent nymphal cockroaches and crickets from developing into adults. Twisted wings will appear, indicating that they can not reproduce. One treatment works for six months against hatching cockroaches and crickets. Mix 1 oz of Tekko Trio in 1 gal of water, covers 1,000 sq ft. When spraying, contact as many insects as possible and thoroughly spray all areas where these pests may hide. Pay attention to places such as beneath sinks. Also, spray beneath stoves and refrigerators, cracks and crevices, around garbage cans, cabinets, along the outside of baseboards, door and window sills, door and window, frames and floors, around and on drains, pipes, plumbing, behind bookcases, storage, and other utility installation areas infested furniture and the inside of cabinets and closets. Repeat treatment every six months, or as needed, but not more than every 21 days. Combine with a non-repellent insecticide, labeled for inside use for immediate relief of German roach populations. See label for ULV equipment use.
- Fleas and Ticks: Mix 0.5 oz per gallon of water to treat 1,500 sq ft. Spray on carpets, furniture, pet sleeping areas & throw rugs, etc. Repeat treatment every seven months if necessary. If needed, repeat treatments may be made 21 days after previous treatment. See the label for non-heating carpet shampoo equipment and kennel and dog house usage.
- Stored Product Pests ((Including Indian Meal Moths, Rice Moths, Tobacco Moths, Red Flour Beetles, Confused Flour Beetles, Lesser Grain Borers, Merchant Grain Beetles, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles, Warehouse Beetles, Cigarette Beetles, and Dermestid Beetles): Mix 1 oz per gallon of water to spray cracks and crevices covering 1,500 sq ft and 1 oz per 12,000 cubic feet in foggers. See label for complete instructions .