Terad3 Ag Blox 18 lb
- Buy 2 for $123.50 each and save 4%
Packaging: 18 lb
Terad3 Ag Blox- Rodent Control
Terad3 AG BLOX is recommended for organic production.
With its EPA-approved label, TERAD3 Ag BLOX can be used in all types of organic production, including farming, animal production, warehousing/storage and food processing.
Terad3 Ag Blox combines the most recent advancements in bait formulation to yield a highly weatherable blox with the low hazard benefits of the active ingredient, Vitamin D3. Terad 3 Blox baits kill anticoagulant-resistant rats and mice yet substantially reduce the risk of secondary poisoning.
Antidote: There is no direct antidote, however there are treatment programs for sub-lethal ingestions.
Terad3 Ag Blox Features
- No secondary poisoning for birds of prey.
- Vitamin D3 BLOX for organic production
- For years, Vitamin D3 was the only active ingredient for rodent control approved for use in organic production. Now, with the introduction of TERAD3 Ag, this unique active ingredient is available as a newly formulated product- a denser, tightly compacted 1-oz. extruded BLOX with superb durability.
- A highly weatherable BLOX, TERAD3 Ag incorporates an advanced preservation system, making the bait mold and moisture resistant. Its high melting point keeps the bait stable in temperatures as high as 200 degrees F. With BLOX, bait translocation is also reduced
- Equally outstanding is the bait's palatability, and its active and inert ingredients meet the organic materials requirements for Organic Materials Research Institute (OMRI) listing. TERAD3 Ag also has a recognized stop-feed action, reducing the need for extensive and continued bait use. Rodents typically stop feeding after a day or two, which ultimately results in lower total bait consumption with greater cost savings.
More Terad 3 Blox Products
|Pro Tips||TERAD3 Ag BLOX is the first and only rodent bait registered by the EPA and for use in organic production. It is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) It is not likely to cause secondary poisoning. Always use tamper-resistant bait stations with single feeding rodent baits like Terad3.|
|Product Label||Terad3 Ag Label|
|SDS||Terad3 AG MSDS|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Cholecalciferol 0.075%|
|For Use :||
Terad2 Blox can only be used to control Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and within 100 feet of man-made structures. Fence and perimeter baiting, beyond 100 feet from a structure as defined above, is prohibited. This product must not be applied directly to food or feed crops. Burrow baiting with Terad3 Ag Blox is prohibited.
With its EPA-approved label, TERAD3 Ag BLOX can be used in all types of organic production, including farming, animal production, warehousing/storage and food processing. It can be used in and around agricultural buildings, including swine, poultry, cattle and dairy facilities. However, it cannot be used in the fields or orchards where crops are growing.
SELECTION OF TREATMENT AREAS:
Determine areas where rats or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors and walls, or in locations where signs of rats or house mice have been seen. Protect bait from rain and snow. Remove as much alternative food as possible.
Norway Rats and Roof Rats: Use 2 to 8 bait blocks per placement. Space placements at intervals of 15 to 30 feet in infested areas. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until there no longer are signs of recent feeding on bait by rats. House Mice: Use 1 bait block per placement. Space placements at intervals of 8 to 12 feet in infested areas. Two bait blocks per placement may be used at points of very high mouse activity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 15 days or until there no longer are signs of recent feeding on bait house mice. FOLLOW-UP: Replace contaminated or spoiled bait immediately. Wearing gloves, collect and dispose BE of all dead, exposed animals and leftover bait. To prevent reinfestation, limit sourcs of rodent food, water, and harborage as much as possible. If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment. Where a continuous source of infestation is present, establish permanent bait stations nd replenish as needed.
|Mixture|Application||2-8 bait blocks per placement|
All baits placed in USDA- inspected facilites must be in tamper-resistant bait stations. Do not place bait in areas where there is a possibility of contaminating food or feed or surfaces that come in direct contact with food or feed.
USE RESTRICTIONS: This product may only be used to control Norway rats, roof rats and house mice and may be used at the following sites: