USE PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- In Arizona: The state of Arizona has not approved this product for use on plants grown for agricultural/commercial production, such as on designated graz ing areas.
- In Florida: For control of kudzu in utility rights - of - way, roadsides, fence lines, and other non - crop areas this product may only be used in the following counties: Baker, Bay, Bradford, Calhoun, Columbia, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Ham ilton, Homes, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington.
- In New York, the maximum application rate for this product is 2/3 pint per acre per growing season. Do not exceed a cumulative amount of 2/3 pint of clopyralid per acre per crop year.
- Not for Sale, Use or Distribution in Nassau and Suffolk Counties in New York State
- Avoid drift since most vegetables and ornamentals are susceptible.
- Do not use on ditches containing irrigation water.
- See label for further instructions of avoiding injury to non-target plants