Timectin 0.15 EC / Abamectin - Insecticide/Miticide
Timectin 0.15 EC is an insecticide/miticide used on shade house, greenhouse, field-grown ornamental, foliage plants, Christmas trees and other woody ornamentals. Timectin with Abamectin provides long lasting control of mites and insect pests including leafminers, psyllids, and aphids. It is registered on a wide variety of crops including vegetables, fruits, citrus and nuts. It controls mites including, Liriomyza Leafminers, Boxwood Leafminer, Twospotted Spider Mite, European Red Mite, Southern Red Mite, Carmine Spider Mite, Spruce Spider Mite, Southern Red Mite, Eriophiyid Mites (Rust and Bud Mites), and Tarsonemid Mites (Cyclamen and Broad Mites).
Aphids, thrips, and whiteflies are killed and suppressed by direct contact with the Timectin 0.15 EC T&O Insecticide/Miticide spray.
Benefits of Timectin 0.15 EC (Abamectin Insecticide/Miticide)
- Timectin has a stable formulation; no degradation within two years of time
- Unlike other Abamectin products, Timectin does not contain n-mehyl pyrrolidone which is harmful
- Experiments show high crop tolerance relative to crop phytotoxicity
- Timectin can be used in combination with ORO-Agri products to enhance the bioactivities on insects and mite pests.
- All crops, including cotton, are on one label. Convenient for multi-crop growers.
Other Products with Abamectin 1.9%
- Quali Pro's Abamectin 0.15 EC with Abamectin 1.8%
- Quali Pro's ABBA CS with Abamectin 1.9%(Controlled Release Formulation-Capsule Suspension) comes in a quart size.