Cleary Torque Fungicide- Ornamentals and Golf Turf-Gallon
Torque Fungicide controls tough ornamental diseases such as scabs, phomopsis, mildews and rusts, working both presentably and as a long-lasting curative. This water-based formulation with tebuconazole (38.7%) is held in a liquid suspension that prevents settling. A spraying lasts from 14-21 days of control. Preventative treatments are made at 21 day intervals. Treatments for prevention should be made when conditions are favorable for disease development. and repeat treatments as needed.
Torque may be used on warm and cool season grasses. Torque is not phytotoxic to Fescues, Ryegrasses, Bluegrasses, Bentgrass, Zoysia grasses and St. Augustine grasses. Bermuda grass may be sensitive to Torque.
Effective Disease Control
- Preventive and curative activity
- Provides 14 to 21 days of control
Golf Course Turf Application
- For prevention, begin applications when conditions are favorable for disease.
- Golf Course Turf Disease Rates-0.6 - 1.1 fl oz/1,000 sq ft
- Golf Greens: Treat aprons and approaches
- Water Torque into the crown and active root zone.
- Do not apply temperatures are expected to exceed 85 degrees F or other DMI fungicides
- Use sufficient water for thorough coverage (66 – 132 gallons per acre (1.5 – 3.0 gallons per 1,000 sq ft).
- A second application may be made after 21 days for turf diseases.
- For use on ornamental plants only; not for woodlands or forest management
- Do not apply to bearing fruit trees or vegetables
- Apply Torque Fungicide at rates of 4-10 fl oz per acre in 100 gallons of water.
- Small Plantings: 1 teaspoon to 2.5 Gallons of water
- Do not make more than 4 applications per year at highest rate.
- See label for complete instructions