Bell Lab's Trapper Rat Glue Board Trays-Non Poison
Trapper Rat Glue Trays are low-profile plastic trays with strong glue. This low profile design with its narrow lip will allow the rat to step onto the glue. The glue on Trapper Glue trays is exceptionally strong and holds a rat securely. If a mouse comes in contact with this glue, just the slightest contact will hold the mouse.
Place Trapper Glue Trays in areas where rodents will most likely cross over them as they move from hiding places to feeding areas. Best placement locations are along walls, runways, gnawed openings and near burrows where rodents are most likely to travel.
- Each Set has 2 trays(1 set)
- 1 Case has 24 sets
Where to Use Trapper Rat Glue Board Trays
- Inspect for rodent signs for glue board placement.
- To increase effectiveness, block passageways to force rodents to travel directly over glue boards.
- Secure Trapper Rat Glue Trays on ledges, pipes, poles, etc by wiring it in place or Hercules putty. This would make it difficult for a trapped rat to move the glue trap. Do not place Trapper Glue Traps near hot water pipes or steam pipes.
Trapper Tunnels (Plastic and Cardboard)
Protect the glue from dust and debris by placing this sturdy plastic tunnel over the glue tray. Tunnels also come in the economical cardboard. This will also cover any unsightly rodents.
- For Rats: place at 10-15 intervals.
- For Mice: place at 5-8 foot intervals.